Chapter 6: The Rider In Pieta Part 1

3rd POV:

Previously Of Claymore: The Boogeyman Of Hell.

No one else had anything to say, either.

With that said and done, everyone went to their groups and went their separate ways. Nothing made have happened, until the five hours later; seemingly out of nowhere a very big surge of yoki appears where the miles south of Pieta.

KA-BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone quickly assembled outside in a panic, except for the two

Everyone quickly assembled outside in a panic, except for the two. They knew the damn well who that was were still surprised though, because of the sheer amount of it he was letting out.

Helen: "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?" She said in surprise with her teeth bare and gritting.

Helen: "That was insane!"

A frantic girl with her hair in a mushroom top cut ran about like a headless chicken. This girl had a name...Diana.

Diana: C-Commander." She was shrieked, hyperventilating.

Diana: "I...I can't find m-my captain. What do I do?!" She said to and she was looks like about to piss herself.

Said captain, Jean, casually grabbed Diana by her shoulder plate and pulled her close. That seemed her down though not by much as she was shaking like a leaf.

Miria narrowed her eyes analytically. Was it a new threat heading their way? Did their chances of a survival in this operation just decrease?! She looked at Clare and Jean found they were barely reacting; they know any better, the woman have thought they knew the being emitting this yoki.

This begged asking later on.

Miria had no idea she had got it right on the mark.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was fighting all these Yomas who were stood on their ways and then (Y/N) was holding his dual guns Luce and Ombra and aiming at the yomas and begin to shooting at them with multiple shots and killing all of these Yomas to burning them all.