Chapter 9: Motivated With Angel Power!

3rd POV:

At Night.

When (Y/N) was sat there and he just thinking about what the two Claymore women who were fallen loving with him and then (Y/N) was look down at the two women laying there by themselves and make him is smirk little bit and he was really glad that he thinking them are going to be okay with this.

(Y/N): "*I'm not sure what Michele react this.*" He thought himself.

Michele: "(Y/N)? Have fun yet?" She asked (Y/N)

(Y/N): "Shit...Michele....I-I-I-" He tries to said but she shush him with her finger on his mouth and she said.

Michele: "It's alright...there's no need to be panic...I understand and what's going on right now...anyway I'm not gonna do something stupid at it." She said.

(Y/N): "You're not mad?" He asked her.

Michele: "No...I actually create a beautiful for harem members for you, my darling boy.~" She said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise little bit for what he just heard his wife just say it is alright that the two Claymores who can join up with (Y/N) because she was doing something else right away and she just planning something. Then (Y/N) heard this and make him wondering what Michele is plan to do and he needs to know but Michele told him that she is create a harem members for (Y/N) and her then before the two of them gonna talk and here comes Griffon shout out.

Griffon: "BAD NEW!!!!!! BAD NEW, (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and went flying inside the window of the building and the chicken bird is in panic and he was came here to report to (Y/N) about what.

(Y/N): "What is it, Griffon? Can't you see that I am busy here?" He asked him.

Griffon: "I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT!!!!!! WE HAVE AN AWAKENED BEINGS WHO WERE CAME HERE RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and Michele then this get (Y/N) with Michele were interest more like they want to know more and then (Y/N) ask the bird.

(Y/N): "Anything else?" He asked Griffon.

Griffon: "Yeah, there was one guy with black hair and he had a blue eyes and he was the captain or commander for what he is! He's leading his three dudes came here to destroy Claymores!" He said to (Y/N) and then Michele was recognize the information of Griffon talking about and the man was command those Awakened Beings...and it was Rigardo.

Michele: "Rigardo...." She said in growl.

(Y/N): "You know him, Michele?" He asked her and make her nod her head and then she explaining to (Y/N) about who was Rigardo really was and then she just tell him about Rigardo was the Lion and after explanation is done and make (Y/N) was let out a 'Hmph' and he was get up and he get dresses up with black clothes on and grab his weapons to bring it with him.

Michele: "What are you going to do?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Obvious....I'm going to kill him, Michele. Anyway if those Awakened Beings who want to kill me...You and Ophelia will dealt with them." He said to her and make her was smile and then (Y/N) was pulled her into kisses right away and make her smile more and then (Y/N) was begin to moving out and he turn his head to look at Griffon the bird and he said.

(Y/N): "Griffon...go wake the other Claymores about what happened and I'll take care of this insolent Awakened Being creatures." He said to Griffon and make the bird goes salute and then flying away and heading out to report to the other Claymores and wake them up. When Clare and Jean who were awake and they both heard the sounds of voices comes from the talking and turns their heads to look at Michele and Ophelia.