Chapter 17: Anti-heroes/Loves (Lemon)

3rd POV:

In Flashback.

There was a group of bandits that they both were in this campsite and they both were sat there and then they were having fun also drinks with eating and it seems they both were chilling by themselves and then these scums...these scumbags for what they were kidnapping these victims and other for what they were done and then there was two figures who were stood right there on the big rock and then the two of them were...(Y/N) and Michele that they were here to kill these scumbags for what they did to the village.

(Y/N): "Michele...these bandits...are scums...the most evil in this worlds...that they must be punishes." He said to her.

Michele: "But what about-" She tries to said.

(Y/N): "The Organization don't give a crap about it...if you want to show yourself the true...these scums are rapists and murderers also thieves for what they done...we won't show them without mercy at it. We are going to take them out by ourselves." He said to her and make her heard this and she seen his hatred and she knew him was anger...also rage for what she can sense his vengeance...the burning hatred inside at him.

Michele: "Alright, but if the Organization heard this...you must protect me, (Y/N). I don't want to die..." She said to (Y/N) and make him heard this and he was hug her with his arms around her waist and pull her tight to him with her head lean on (Y/N)'s shoulder and she heard his heart beating and she want to be protecting by (Y/N).

(A/N: I like this music...This music for soundtrack right here, baby! It's badass how you are become anti-hero.)

When the two of them let go of each others and they both were begin to moving out right away and then (Y/N) was heading down there and also Michele who joins with (Y/N) too. One bandit who was smoking the cigarette by himself and then the flames was goes weird for what he saw and make him confuse at it and then he was about take another flame out and out of nowhere a hand on his shoulder.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hey, dirtbag." He said to him and make him was turn around to look and (Y/N) just punch him in the face.

His head was smash into pieces and this get the other attention and they both turn their heads to look and they saw him

His head was smash into pieces and this get the other attention and they both turn their heads to look and they saw him...yep they saw (Y/N) is here and make him use the chaos blades and begin to slashing at them with his flames burning them all. When one of them was tries to attack at (Y/N) but he use the chain of Chaos blades wrap around the dirtbag and then he was holding at him and swung around and hitting all every bandits and send them to the ground and make them both were got hit so hard to knock out.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "YEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"