Chapter 15: The Awakened Twins/Riful The West

3rd POV:

Previously Of Claymore: The Boogeyman Of Hell.

Galatea let out a cute, little squeak as she was swept off her feet by a strong, manly pair of arms and then his other hand holding his sword out to block the attack.

When (Y/N) land his bike to the ground and make him was turn his head to look at the four Claymores who were over there and they saw him....the Ghost Rider appear by himself.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hmmmm." He said to himself and then the four of the Claymores were surprises to see (Y/N) is arrive right on the time and this make them think he was here! Worse still and then (Y/N) was drive his bike toward at them with his chaos blade out and he tries to swing his chaos blade at them. They seen his face....the skull with flames on the top of his head and make them both were fear...of him...the Rider.

When he swing his weapon at them and make the four Claymores dodge out of the way and they were turn their heads to look at who this man really was

When he swing his weapon at them and make the four Claymores dodge out of the way and they were turn their heads to look at who this man really was...but they seems to be scare of him and he is the dangerous and also scariest monster for what they saw. When (Y/N) seen the other Claymores tries to swung their weapons at (Y/N) but he was block the attack of other Claymore and then (Y/N) use his chain of chaos blades to wrapped their legs and make them got pulled down by (Y/N) and he driving his bike goes faster and more faster as hell.

 When (Y/N) seen the other Claymores tries to swung their weapons at (Y/N) but he was block the attack of other Claymore and then (Y/N) use his chain of chaos blades to wrapped their legs and make them got pulled down by (Y/N) and he driving his b...

When (Y/N) ram his bike at the two Claymores Dietrich with Renee and make them fall down on the ground and then (Y/N) swung the chain at these two black Claymores Alicia and Beth send the two of them to the trees right away crash through many trees and fall down on the ground. Then (Y/N) was stop his bike and make him was stepped out of his bike and he was stood right there and waiting for them to dare attack at him first and when (Y/N) was look at them and then he saw them slowly got up from the ground.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I see....so you four are...the ones who were sent by the Organization?" He asked them and make them weren't silent.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hmmm....I guess I'm going to take an answer as yes." He said to himself and he was saw Alicia with Beth tries to charge toward at him and then (Y/N) take his one handgun out and that he is holding Luce and begin to shooting at them. The four of Claymores saw this and make them dodge out of the way and then he was keep shooting at them and keep shooting at them but they were dodges from the bullets of (Y/N).