Chapter 4: Ophelia's Challenge

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was already awake from his bedroom and he was really tired that he was been sleeping off to and then (Y/N) just got up from the bed and make him was yawn out little bit and he turn his head to look at his lovely wife who laying down on the bed and she was been sleeping right now. Then (Y/N) seen this and make him was smile at her and he was checking at her that he need to know she is going to be sleep and when (Y/N) was head out of the bedroom and he was walking to the bathroom.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....Looks like the others are sleeping." He said to himself and make him was take a long shower in the bathroom and then (Y/N) was done with his shower already and make him was dresses up in black clothes on.

Then (Y/N) was walking to where the kitchen is and he prepare for the meals to his children and wife also the other guests who were sleeping on the beds and they both were sleeping for a longer and (Y/N) just cooking the foods right away. When (Y/N) was heard the sound of footsteps coming downstairs right away and he turn his head to look over there and he saw the children came downstairs right away and make him was looking at the children who were come down here right away.

(Y/N): "Hey, kids!" He said to them.

Emma: "Morning, dad! What are you doing right now?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm cooking the foods for you both and the guests...anyway why don't you both take a seat right now?" He asked them and make them nod their heads and they both were take a seat right away and they were sat there and chilling little bit. Then (Y/N) was turn his head slowly to look at the children and he asked one of them.

(Y/N): "Where's Raki?" He asked them.

Ray: "Big bro is head out already, dad. He's going to do his job..." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I see....well, I'll be waiting for him to be back here for awhile." He said to Ray and then (Y/N) was shrugged it off and he was start to cooking the foods and until he was done with the meals and make him set the plates down on the table and then he grab the foods to putting on the plates. When the children were going to eat the foods right away and then he seen the three Claymore women who are awake already and they both coming down here right away and he said.

(Y/N): "Ah, you three awake right now...Please have a seats for you three...I'll cook the meals for you both." He said to them.

Clare: "Thank you...." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and then three of them were get take a seats right away and they were thinking about what happened but then (Y/N) wishes to know what else are they doing

(Y/N) was turn his head to look outside of the window and make him was thinking about the other Claymore for what he was been hunting some Yomas in the past that he killing all many monsters who were stood on their ways.

In Flashback.

Yoma: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was roar out in pain by (Y/N) who was use his Chaos Blade stabbed him turn into flames right away and killed him and then (Y/N) just use his Chaos Blades begin to swung around and killing multiple of these motherfuckers and burning them all by himself. Then (Y/N) was in the middle of the mission to hunting some yomas by himself with his Ghost Rider and then....his wife must be somewhere in this woods but (Y/N) hope for her is going to be alright.

his wife must be somewhere in this woods but (Y/N) hope for her is going to be alright