Chapter 19: Jack O'Lantern Part 2

3rd POV:

Previously Of Claymore: The Boogeyman Of Hell.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Scum..." He said to himself and make him heard the shout out from the woman and make him turn around to look.

Rachel: "BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out with her angry grunt then she tries to hit (Y/N) but he was take his Yamato sword out to block the attack and then (Y/N) hit her with his sheath sword and make Rachel was shout out in pain and then she was sent to the ground and make (Y/N) turn his head to look at Rachel who slowly to get up and Audrey was get up too. Then (Y/N) was seen Shadow, Nightmare, and Griffon who were take a stepped back away from those two and then they both are going to fight the two of them beside with (Y/N) too.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Now then...let the fun begin." He said to them and then they both are about to fight but out of nowhere something thrown to the ground and blows up and then (Y/N) was surprise and he turn his head to look over there and he saw there was...him...the other demon....Jack'O Lantern.

Jack'O Lantern

Jack'O Lantern.

"Jack" was a bad child who disobeyed his parents and hurt animals. One Halloween, he came to the house of the Crime-Master, who knocked him out with gas and kidnapped him. Initially, he was afraid of him, but he soon grew to consider him his true father. Over time, he was trained to be a master assassin, and to prove his allegiance to him, Jack returned to his parents and murdered them with no remorse nor mercy. After the fact, he developed his signature, in which he scooped out the brains of his victims and placed a candle inside them, giving them the appearance of a jack-o-lantern. Jack took the name Jack O'Lantern and killed those who had used the name in the past.

Sent to Hell after his death, Jack was transformed into a demon and began repeatedly assailing Johnny Blaze for the Devil's Throne. After suffering a particularly humiliating defeat, he was approached by Lilith - who offered him a chance to return to the world of the living in exchange for serving her. Upon his return, Jack was angered that other people had taken up his supervillain identity after his death. As part of his deal with Lilith, he attempted to assassinate Danny Ketch, still believing him to be a Ghost Rider. Upon seeing that Ketch was now a Spirit of Corruption, Jack attempted to talk his way out of a fight by revealing Lilith had sent him, but was cut down and sent back to Hell.