Chapter 14: The Resurrections Of Teressa/Forest Fight

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hmm....let's see...." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) was in the hell by himself and he was sat on the throne of this hell kingdom and he was holding a book for what he was carrying it with him and he was holding a book that has a souls of reading lists with names of these victims in this hell.

In religion and folklore, hell is a location or state in the afterlife in which souls are subjected to punitive suffering, most often through torture, as eternal punishment after death. Religions with a linear divine history often depict hells as eternal destinations, the biggest examples of which are Christianity and Islam, whereas religions with reincarnation usually depict a hell as an intermediary period between incarnations, as is the case in the dharmic religions. Religions typically locate hell in another dimension or under Earth's surface. Other afterlife destinations include heaven, paradise, purgatory, limbo, and the underworld.

Other religions, which do not conceive of the afterlife as a place of punishment or reward, merely describe an abode of the dead, the grave, a neutral place that is located under the surface of Earth (for example, see Kur, Hades, and Sheol). Such places are sometimes equated with the English word hell, though a more correct translation would be "underworld" or "world of the dead". The ancient Mesopotamian, Greek, Roman, and Finnic religions include entrances to the underworld from the land of the living.

When (Y/N) was chilling by himself and he was flipping the other pages of book that he want to search the three persons must be the names when (Y/N) heard his lovely wife Michele who told him about what happened to Clare and turn her into miserable life like this but (Y/N) doesn't want her to know this hell kingdom. But then (Y/N) was the only one who ruling this hell by himself and then he was defeat Satan and kill him...consume the power and become overpowered Ghost Rider...the Spirit Of Vengeance that he wants to be.

the Spirit Of Vengeance that he wants to be

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "There it is...." He said to himself and make him was checking at the title name of three persons for what he found....Teressa, Sophia, and Noel that's the three names.