Chapter 21: Isley's Challenge Raki

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After (Y/N) finally kill Lilith and then other demons who saw this and they got their asses kills by Luciela who ate them up and after (Y/N) kill Lilith and he finally was transform back to his own normal form. Then (Y/N) swung the chain goes wrap around his shoulder on the left side and make him was stood right there and then he just finally kill the queen...the demoness who was finally die by (Y/N)'s hand.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Mission was accomplish." He said to himself and then he was stood right there like bad motherfucker.

When (Y/N) was done to killing Lilith and he was burning the body of Lilith and he just took out the misery of her and then Luciela who was surprise for what she saw (Y/N) kill Lilith and then he finally transform back to his own human form

When (Y/N) was done to killing Lilith and he was burning the body of Lilith and he just took out the misery of her and then Luciela who was surprise for what she saw (Y/N) kill Lilith and then he finally transform back to his own human form. Then (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and he turn his head to slowly to look at Luciela who change back to his own human form

Luciela: "Whoa...that's your human form." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hehehe, I am and anyway....I am in this human form but...you can called me is...(Y/N). That's my name." He said to her and make her who smirk off and she was walking toward to (Y/N) and she was hugging at him and she said.

Luciela: "Hmmm...maybe I could take a ride with you.~" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You wish to be with me?" He asked her.

Luciela: "Of course I am...what else matter at it...and I mean you were the one who just destroying many Awakened One by yourself." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "So you heard about me?" He asked her and she nod her head and she explaining to (Y/N) about how did she know and the other Awakened Ones who were heard about the news of the terrifying and horrifying for what they heard about Rigardo with his men who were been wiped out by the Ghost Rider...Spirit Of Vengeance.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....I see....so let me ask you a question. Would you like to see your sister?" He asked her and make her was thinking and she was look down on the ground and then she was sigh out.

Luciela: "Yes, I want to see my sister....please take me to her." She said to (Y/N) and he was nod his head to her and then he was whistle his bike and make his bike appeared right away and then it was arrive right on the time and then the bike was stop right there. Then (Y/N) was walking toward to his bike right away and he was hop on and he turn his head to look at her and he asked her.

(Y/N): "You coming?" He asked her.

Luciela: "I am..." She said to (Y/N) and then she does the same to hop on and make (Y/N) was use his hand to create a flame portal appeared right away and then the two of them were heading to the flame portal right away and they both were heading back to their home right away. Then (Y/N) with Luciela were drove the portal flames and make the two of them made it to the home right away and then (Y/N) land his bike down on the ground and he said.