Chapter 27: Nevan/Vengeance's Death

Start from the beginning

Nevan.

Nevan: "Welcome, sir.~" She said to (Y/N) and this get the claymore women who were jealous and pisses off about.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hmmm.....Leave, woman. I don't have a time with a stripper demon who wants to seduce me." He said to her and he was walk passes at her but then she was use her hand touch at (Y/N)'s chest where he was wear his jacket on and she turn her head to look and observe his flames with skull on it.

" He said to her and he was walk passes at her but then she was use her hand touch at (Y/N)'s chest where he was wear his jacket on and she turn her head to look and observe his flames with skull on it

Nevan: "Perhaps, we both are going to have fun.~" She said and this causes the women pisses off and make them both charge toward at Nevan and then the succubus seen this and make her dodge out of the way and she was turn her head to look at the women.

Nevan: "Who are you both?" She asked her.

Clare: "Bitch, I'll beat the shit out of you for what you tries to seduce my darling lover." She said.

Michele: "Count me in....I'm going to teach this whore a lesson." She said to Clare and then women were readying to do the...Catfight.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I'll leave this for you both...I'm going to find Mephisto and killed him." He said to the women and make them nod their heads and then they both were battling with this succubus and then (Y/N) begin to moving out to somewhere else in this dark tower cause he is going to find Mephisto or many pawns from him and prepare to kill them all.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When (Y/N) was walking and keep walking and then he was sense there was another incoming attack at him right away and make him was dodge out of the way and then the bike was run through past at him and (Y/N) just dodge out of the way. Then (Y/N) was stop right there and make him land his foot down on the ground and he turn his head to look at this new opponent for what (Y/N) must facing for.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Oh, it's you.....Vengeance." He said to him.

this demon who was arrive here and make him was appeared himself and this one looks like Ghost Rider but different one for what (Y/N) saw. He had a long spikes with leather jacket and bones goes X side also his belt had a skeleton too and then skeleton wrap all around his wrists and then he had a spike from his gloves too and he was the different Ghost Rider...called himself is Vengeance.

called himself is Vengeance