Back Home || Chapter 103

Start from the beginning

After a long flight back once we got home Luca and I took a nice relaxing bath together and took a Power nap. A few days went by and for the most part the days that passed were pretty relaxing. We woke up and spent the day relaxing in each others hold just enjoying our time together.

As I walked downstairs after waking up and not feeling Luca in bed my eyes took in Lucas frame as he stood in the living room. He seemed tense from where I currently stood which made my curiosity peak.

"Are you fucking serious?" He asked seeming a little angered as he ran a hand through his hair.

"What am I supposed to do with this information?" A moment of silence on our end passed as he listened to the person answering.

"How am I supposed to pass this forward?" My brows furrowed wishing I knew what he was talking about.

Luca sighed before hanging up and I gave him a second before walking up and making my presence known to him by hugging his frame from behind.

"Hi." I kissed his back and Luca turned around in my arms after my grip had slightly loosened. He smiled and hugged me but I could see something was bothering him.

"Hi, I made breakfast." He kissed me and then pulled away from me to get my breakfast and everything else placing it on the counter.

"I have to shower really quickly so I'll be back." He smiled and kissed my cheek before going upstairs.

Luca only ever avoided being in the same room as me when he didn't want to tell me something. Which was rare in his case. Deciding on asking him later I ate the delicious breakfast Luca made me and washed everything up before going upstairs.

"Where are you going?" I asked once I saw Luca getting dressed to leave.

"I have to run a quick errand, I'll be back as soon as possible I promise." His hands went on either side of my face as he pulled me in and placed a kiss on my forehead. I was honestly a little shocked to say the least.

Him leaving never was an issue but he seemed slightly on edge which was really worrisome.

"Can I take your car?" I nodded not really being able to grasp everything. Luca pecked my lips before going downstairs where I followed behind shortly after.

"W-wait where are you going exactly?" I asked once at the door with him where he grabbed his wallet and my keys.

"I just have to do some last minute shopping baby." He kissed me but I knew he was lying in a sense.

"B-but why are you on edge?" I pouted and he smiled.

"I promise I won't be long baby." Luca kissed me and I frowned seeing how he deflected my question. I removed my arms from around him and hugged myself as Luca opened the door.

"Don't open the door for anyone okay?" Confusion took over my face but he seemed so serious that I nodded.

"I won't....drive safely." He smiled and kissed me one last time before leaving. I locked the door behind him and couldn't get over his weird behavior.

I spent a good bit of the time he was away on the bed scrolling on my phone being lazy but once three hours of no contact with Luca and him being weird and saying it won't take long I got worried and called. My call was forwarded to his voicemail which was definitely odd of him but I got a text seconds later.

'I'm sorry it's taking longer than usual, I'll be home soon baby I'm sorry.' I smiled seeing as how he was okay but frowned shortly after at the weirdness.

I showered after telling him I was fine and found myself going to sleep. The weirdness of Luca was definitely questionable but maybe he just got some bad news.

I really hoped he wouldn't be acting like this for much longer.

_____

Boring chapter I know! But the next one will get you on the edge of your seat😘😏.

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Don't forget to vote:)!!