Chapter 24: Dae & Rimuto's Death/New Plan

Start from the beginning

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "What in the shit...." He said in surprise for what he saw and that looks like completely nightmare but it wasn't and (Y/N) need to destroy it with his hellfire and swords also guns to destroying it right away.

" He said in surprise for what he saw and that looks like completely nightmare but it wasn't and (Y/N) need to destroy it with his hellfire and swords also guns to destroying it right away

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "What the fuck is this?" He asked himself and make him was observe at it and then he heard the voice comes from the man.

Rimuto: "Isn't it amazing?" He asked (Y/N) and he turn his head to look at the man was over there and that is Rimuto.

Rimuto: "I've finally create for this perfection for the power of this Organization...the Awakened One for what I am doing it." He said to him and this make (Y/N) walking toward to him and he take his sword out and he was holding it in his hand and make him was walking to him and he was stop that he stood in front at Rimuto.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "And you are...." He said to him.

Rimuto: "I am Rimuto...and I am in the one who charge this place....and you must be the Ghost Rider...." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "In flesh....Now then before I will kill you...do you have any last words?" He asked Rimuto and make him was gonna say 'I'll always create a perfect world with a beautiful dream when until it will burn down in hell' and then (Y/N) heard this and he was use his sword slash at Rimuto and cut his head off and the body of Rimuto was burning alive. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the direction where this thing...this thing was chained up and make (Y/N) holding the Pandora box and turn it into a new weapon for what he is holding a rocket launcher.

this thing was chained up and make (Y/N) holding the Pandora box and turn it into a new weapon for what he is holding a rocket launcher

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Jackpot." He said to it and then he use his rocket launcher and take many shots at the head thing and blowed them up and then the wall was burst through by the explosive and then (Y/N) was put his Pandora Box away and make (Y/N) was turn his head to look around that many chaos with damages for what he just did. When (Y/N) was walk through wall and make him just step out of there and he begin to walking toward to where the direction that is and then (Y/N) just going to take a walk right away.

???1: "Hey, what's going on?!?" She said.

???2: "Is the Awakened Being attack?!?" She said.

???3: "Get me out of this freaking cell!!!!!! I need to get out of here!!!!!" She said.