46: I can't breathe

Start from the beginning

"Oppa doesn't like lies areum, I want you to speak only truth." Taehyung mumbled little calmly with poker face, he saw her looking at his fathers which made his eyes dark.

"You don't have to worry about them." Taehyung assure looking at areum who nodded her head like she really wanted to speak and started telling him what happened that day.

"Unnie came when she got to know about you but no one let her meet you, that sohee told so many mean things about unnie to uncle. everyone blamed her for your condition, saying she is the reason you are stressed. They told her to stay away from you and or somewhere until you will be fine. when appa came he too didn't let unnie say anything and took her with him." Areum completed sadly telling everything that happened here briefly to him who was having emotionless face. 

"Ohh" that's what taehyung reacted while nodding to himself shocking everyone in room. They stare at taehyung with terrified expressions of there face because male was oddly calm having just straight face.

"bring my phone." Taehyung beeped breaking the whole silence looking at areum who nodded curtly, she went to take the phone from drawer before handling it to taehyung.

"Taeh-" uncle kim tried to break the eerie atmosphere but before that taehyung spoke.

"And yeah tell others to get the fuck out." Taehyung told sharply with shrug without looking at anyone but her like there was only her present in room.

"You aren't-"

"I believe I was clear with my words Mr.kim!" Taehyung said in ice cold warning tone, dangerously while scrolling his phone leaving no chance for anyone to speak.

Taehyung's POV:

I dialled yn's phone more than five Times showing it unreachable which made me worried, anxious, fucked up. Why on the fucking earth she switched of her phone?

Doesn't she know that I will first do is to call her? I grind my teeths together and After trying once more like some dumb even after knowing it will be still unreachable, I called her father who picked up just in two ring.

"Hello"

"Where is your daughter!? What on the earth her phone is switched off? How is she? Y-" he cutt my words off.

"How are you tae?" He spoke which made me furious getting how he avoided my questions. I breath out to calm down when I was loosing my shit by the shitty feeling I was getting in my chest.

"I'm totally fine, now please can you give her phone." I say in desperation. The line went silent for second testing my patience.

"I can't."

"What!?"

"She isn't here." My eyes widened hearing that. Now does that fucking mean?

"What the f-what do you mean by she isn't there!!? You are the one took her there, I'm really not in mood to joke appa. I wanna fucking talk to her." I almost shout in panic.

"She wanted to go out from here, on Europe trip so-" i almost felt my breath stucked up hearing that he wasn't kidding at all.

"Are you out of your mind!!!? How-" I a

"Language young man."

"you think I care a damn?! How can you be so freaking calm? How could you let her go like that all alone knowing she has life threat. What about her freaking medical issues!!" I snapped furiously.

"You care about yours for now, she is on her antidotes."

"Besides You know how much stubborn she is, once she decides something she doesn't stop until she gets that. Also I can't see my daughter locking herself in room and cry over the things your family made her feel." I rub my forehead hearing that displeased voice.