Where I was puzzled at her words it's not her first time she said it like that. It's her signature word whenever I brought topic of divorce.

Ughhh! Fuck my life. I need some sleep.

Next morning

"What happened to your eyes?" I asked as I saw her eyes were almost blood red. Her eyes slightly widened as she put the transperant spectacles on before handing me my medicines.

"None of your business" she snapped and grab her coat to leave as we were almost done with breakfast more like I was done with breakfast. She didn't even eat with me.

"Ofcourse" I muttered and look at the packet of medicine in my hand.

After last night's argument I thought she won't even look at me but when I come downstairs whole breakfast was there and she was also ready with her office attire. Well she didn't look at me but did everything she has too do, from making food, to giving me meds.

To my surprise when I walk out of the bathroom there was my all office thinks were on bed almost with my iron clothes. I didn't wanted to wear it but I was already late for office and also I was feeling little guilty about last night as it wasn't her fault practically that I was having her in my mind.

 I didn't wanted to wear it but I was already late for office and also I was feeling little guilty about last night as it wasn't her fault practically that I was having her in my mind

(Taehyung's look)

Sighing I made my way towards my car heading towards company. Everyone who were busy in work stand up one by one and started bowing in respect while wishing me good morning which I ofcourse ignored as always and walk past them.

Smirk for on my face when I saw whole noise turned into pin drop silence like everyone held their breath. I feel new after so long coming here, this place has changed so much, and looks more powerful than it was before. In four years so many things changed and it was one of them. This place was screaming power and I was holder of it and couldn't be more proud about this fact.

I like everything under my control in my life ever since I have stepped in business world, it makes me powerful, it means I can do whatever I want without giving fuck about others and that's the another reason why I don't like yn.

That woman always makes me feel she is exception to everything I have. She won't hesitate to crush my ego under her feet if she got chance and I will just just look at it dumbfounded as my every sense stops working when she is around me.

She is witch for reason because she has damn audacity to play with my mind. People think of me as brat I would have accept that crown happily if she wasn't in line because she is more of brat than me which she hide under that innocent mask.

I walk inside my head cabin but frown when I saw 2 head chairs. I look at the soobin and felix which were behind me.

"Why there are two head chairs?" I asked looking at them.

Short information:
When yn join company as CEO and taehyung's wife that time, taehyung arranged another head chair in his main office besides his chair saying he doesn't like the idea of his wife sitting on employees chair with another clients or employees as she deserves the place besides him only and everyone should know it.
____