Chapter 32

Three Moons Later...

"Pixie! You mysterious imp." Pixie ran from Althea with a giggle.

Althea curse the gods for giving her such a mysterious imp but as usual their was a smile on her face.

Yeilk came out of their home with their two other kids, Jimin and Tatsumi. The boys are way more tame than their only daughter.

"Papa!" Yeilk pick her up.

"What do I tell you about worrying your mother?"

"Sorry Papa."

"Behave."

"Yes Papa." He set her back down and she ran away. Probably to complain to Rubes. Despite having a son of her own, Rubes never miss the chance to spoil her only niece.

"Phew! All this running make me very tired."

"It's bedtime. We won't be seeing Pixie tonight." Yeilk pick up the boys and carry them to their home. They were exhausted from playing with the kids all day.

Althea undress them and give them a bath. They were filthy.

Yeilk was in charged of getting them dressed and tucking them into their bed.

She went to their bedroom and dropped faced down on the bed. It feels good to lay down.

Yeilk soon join her looking equally exhausted.

"You know when we decide to have more kids I didn't know what I was signing up for. Who would have thought Pixie would have become the trouble maker."

"First child."

"I adore them but Pixie, Pixie make me want to pull my hair out."

He get in beside Althea pulling her to him.

"I'm not going back for anymore. I am done."

"You sure?" He kiss her neck earning a slap.

"Don't even think about it mister. Keep it in your pants." He chuckle and kiss her head.

"Go to sleep."

"Gladly."

The next morning they were awaken by a hyper Pixie. Althea groan. She didn't have to asked how her oldest end up in that hyper situation.

She got into the honey again.

Althea grab Pixie and bring her out to drink some water. She probably sneak out when Rubes and Hans fell asleep.

"Pixie calm down before I punished you!"Althea scowled. Pixie put on her crying face making Althea roll her eyes.

That face isn't going to help her out of the situation she put herself in.

"Mama!"

"You're in time out young lady. It's way to early for your shenanigans and don't even think of crying to your father."

After Althea get her to drink some water she set her in her time out corner.

"And don't move." Pixie cried but her tears did nothing to Althea.

Yeilk came out and look at Pixie.

Althea dare him with her eyes to say something. He know better than to intervene. The last time she was like this and he step in, let's just say he sleep over at Rubes.

It was torture because he didn't have her to cuddle with.

"I'm going hunting with the men. I'll be back before lunchtime."

"Come back in one piece."

He kiss her before picking up his axe.

"Always."