Chapter 26

Yeilk push of the tree when he saw her. He look at her from head to toe before meeting her eyes.

She pull her clothes off and set them on his. He pull her into the water still looking at her.

"What?"

"Just remembering when you first got here."

"When I couldn't do anything to save my life?"

"No. How sacred you were of me."

"Wait you knew?" She didn't think he pick up on that.

"I'm the Chief. Now we're mates and you're having a baby."

"Times have changed ah? I'm glad I came and I'm even more glad I decided to stay. You're a good man Yeilk and you prove it every single day. We're lucky to have you."

A smile break out on his face.

He claim her lips in a heated kiss. He could feel her heart beating fast. He love the effect he has on her. She was his and he was hers.

"I want you inside me now?"

"The baby."

"You won't hurt the baby." That all he need to hear. He set her on her back and with one thrust he was buried deep in her. "Don't stop!"

Their moans filled the forest as he make love to her. She's all he can see. With every thrust a sweet moan leave her lips, fueling his desire. Her nails leave deep scratched on his back.

She came undone around him but he wasn't finished. He turn her on her stomach, the grass soft under her. He slide into her again over and over until he fill her up.

He kiss her back as she cry out from reaching her high.

He slide out of her and pick her up, bring her to the water.

"Get better everytime."

He release her hair from the braid so it can flow freely.

His fingers part her wet folds and bury themselves in her. "Oh God!"

He look at her amused. Her eyes drift close as he continue to work his fingers in and out of her.

"I want more. Please." He add another finger making her moan. "Don't you dare stop."

He stop.

She glare at him but the glare soon vanished when something way bigger take the place of his fingers.

He lean back against the bank as he watch her take all of him once again. He make the right choice when he claim her as his.

His hands settle on her waist as he went deeper in her.

"Yeilk!" She came undone around him once again. Her head rest against his chest as she try to catch her breath. He was still hard inside her. If she wasn't already pregnant she would definately be after.

She kiss his chest before smiling up at him.

Her eyes widen when she feel him pulse inside her.

"You're still..."

"That's the effect you have on me."

His eyes darken when she shift.

"If you don't stop moving we will not be leaving here."

As tempting as that sound she was lacking energy.