Chapter 18

A soft cry leave her lips as he slide into her. He groan as she take every inch of him.

With her legs around his waist he slide in and out of her. Her nail dig into his back at his torturous strokes.

He watch her face as her eyes drift close and her back arch against him.

"Look at me." Her eyes open and the desire in them send him over the edge. He throw control out the window and take her hard. Her cries of pleasure drove him mad.

She came undone under him and he follow.

He lean down and peck her on the lips. She smile tiredly up at him.

"Rest." He move off her and pull a blanket up over her, tucking her in. He lay beside her until she fall back asleep. He get up and get dress. He place a kiss on her head before walking out.

"Making babies already brother?"

"No. Training time."

"We've been waiting for a while." She gesture to the men and women who were sitting on the ground.

"OK everyone let's go."

They take their position and training begun.

Althea woke up around midday. She stretched before getting off the bed. She was sore but not to the point she need assistance. She get dress and went out.

She fan the dust away from her face as the men and women trained. She spot Rubes and wave. She came over with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Was he that good?"

Althea smirk and decide to indulge her. "Mind blowing."

Rubes was taken aback by the blunt admission. She didn't expect her to say something like that!

"You asked," Althea said with a shrug.

"Didn't think you would actually admit it."

"You don't know me well enough." Althea kiss her cheek before going to get something to eat.

Rubes ran to catch up with her.

"We'll be moving out any day from now. Yeilk will explain the plan to you."

"Good." She get some meats and potatoes and sit around the fire pit.

"You know you still need your marks right?"

"Is it going to hurt?"

"No. Once the paste touch your skin it's very permanent. There's no getting it off."

"Thank God." She's not good with pain.

"Althea. Get your sword." Althea stand up and Rubes pass her her sword. "Can you manage?"

"It's going to take more than that to make me unable to move."

He chuckle and she lung at him.

Their swords clashed, sparks flying off them. They went hard against each other.

Yeilk was amazed at how far Althea has come. From a timid woman to a strong woman in the blink of an eye.

Her spirt was even stronger.

He duct as the blade came at his head. She didn't slow down and came at him even harder.

They went on like that for almost half an hour until Yeilk call for break.

"Where is that woman that first came here?"

"She grew up." She wrap her arms around his waist. "Don't you like her?"

"I love her." He kiss her before Rubes interrupt.

"Sorry to break you up but it's time for her markings."

"Don't keep her away too long."