Chapter 2

Althea found herself standing in a large clearing, staring at two paths. She was trying to decide which one to take, knowing that each could lead to either a good or bad outcome.

As she stood there, caught at the crossroad, her furry friend sniffed around her before eventually running down the path to her left.

"Hey, where are you going?" The creature stopped and looked at her. It used its snout to point. "Do you want me to follow?"

This could be a bad idea, she thought.

She gathered what little bravery she had and followed the creature while keeping her ears open for any unusual sounds.

After walking for a long time without any food or water, she was feeling exhausted and dizzy.

"I'm tired." She sit on the grass and take deep breaths. It help her relax a bit.

She gets up and starts walking again. The sun is going down. She doesn't think it would be a good idea to be out after dark, but she has nowhere to stay.

She sighed and looked up at the sky, missing home so much. She longed for her warm bed and her chest of junk food. She wasn't used to being out in nature like this. Although she lived on a farm, that was as far as the outdoors went for her. She had never been hiking or camping before.

She was not good with nature.

Her furry friend came running back from God knows where. It disappeared when she wasn't paying attention.

"Where did you go?"

It grab the foot of her pj's and pull her in the direction it came from.

"What is it?

The little ball of fur, though small, was very strong. She follow it since it has been trustworthy so far. It probably wasn't a good idea to trust a weird creature.

Her furry friend bring her right to a camp. She was so stunned that she just stood there watching the large people laughing and passing around food. There were mostly men but she spot a few women among them.

Her furry friend run out into the camp yapping away. The men pass it some food and it came running back to her. It chomp down on her pj's and pull her into view of everyone.

The camp got silent as every eyes take in her tiny figure. She was a tot compare to them.

Her furry friend ran around her legs yapping away while she stood there awkwardly.

"A female!" Althea eyes widen as two very large women came towards her. Her first instinct was to run and that's exactly what she did.

She was screaming bloody murder with the females hot on her heels.

She wasn't going down without a fight. No way in hell.

"Manere! Non nocebimus tibi!" [Wait! We won't hurt you!]

She look behind her and there was no one after her. She slow down to catch her breath, still weary of her surroundings.

She lean against a tree. Her heart was beating so fast. She has never run so fast in her life.

She scream as hands clamp down on her shoulders. Two large, abnormally muscular women appeared infront her.

"We don't hurt." A hand clamp over her mouth muting her screams. "We good."

Althea look at the women who seems like bodybuilders. Though she's a hundred and one percent sure bodybuilders don't exist in this world.

They are just built differently.