Chapter 17

Althea sit beside Yeilk who was now covered in what look to be tribal markings.

She blush as she feel his eyes on her. Her heart was beating too fast to be normal.

He lift her off her seat and place her on his lap. Goosebumps litter her skin where his hand rest on her waist.

"Chief Yeilk. Chief Althea."

The women came out and join the men dancing around the large fire.

"You look beautiful,"Yeilk whisper in her ear.

The blush on her face was all he need to see to bring a rare smile to his face.

"Althea join us." Yeilk give her a boast. She get up and join the women. She don't know the dance but they teach her until she got the hang of it.

A huge smile lit up her face as she dance around with the women. Rubes spin her around making her laugh hard.

Yeilk watch her with a smile on his face. It's the happiest he has seen her in a while since everything that happened in the forest and he's going to keep that smile there permanently. As long as she's happy then he's happy.

The night continue with them eating a drinking.

Althea walk over to Yeilk and sit on his lap. "Can you take me to bed?"she asked. He raise a eyebrow at her. She was quite bold when she drink he realized. He should let her drink more often. He stand up with her legs wrapped around him and walk to their home.

He set her on the bed and get to work removing the jewelry.

She wrap her arms around his neck and pull him down. She press her lips against his. Yeilk pull back making her pout.

"You're drunk. I want you to remember when I take you. Remember every little detail of me making love to you."

He slip in beside her and pull her close. He pull the blanket up over them and Althea was asleep in no time.

He trace the features of her face. She was finally his. He dreamt of this moment since she was brought to the tribe. He kiss her head before going to sleep.

The next morning Althea woke up with a headache. She forget what a hangover feels like.

Yeilk who was already awake watch her. She sit up and stretched before getting off the bed.

"Going somewhere?"

She turn around surprise. She didn't think he was awake. He reach over and pull her back on the bed.

She blush as he look down at her. "Do you remember what I said last night?"

How can she forget?! Her body got hot just thinking about it!

He kiss her like a starving man. She moan as his hand trail up the length of her body. He push her top up releasing her soft mounds.

Breaking the kiss he give each of her breast special care. Her back arch against him as a throaty moan leave her lips.