Chapter 21

Althea was spent. Yeilk grin down at her smugly. She see stars and he know that and it make his ego grew.

She pull him down and straddle him. His hand settle on her waist. He lift her before sliding into her again. She suck on his neck as he pound her. She moan against his skin.

She was addicted to the man.

She press her lips against his as she came undone around him. He growl against her mouth as he fill her up.

"That was amazing. You ruin me for any other man."

"Good because you're mine."

"All yours."

A knock came at the door making them both look at it. "Are you two done now?"

She imagine the smile that was on Rubes face.

"No go away."

"Hey don't be rude. We have all the time in the world." She get off him and start getting dress. He watch her every move with dark eyes. All he want to do was pull her into bed and take her again.

He eventually get up too and get dress. They walk out to Rubes leaning against the wall.

"So what's up?"

"The people want to know what's going to happen now that the queen is gone."

"They don't need a monarchy to strive. This is their chance to rebuild their life."

"Though so too. So when are we going back?"

"As soon as we're finish here,"Yeilk said. "I don't plan to stay too long."

"Same. Let's go see how much more we can help with."

They left the castle and walk through the town. Althea smile when she saw the kids eating and a huge smile on their face.

A woman came up to them thanking them over and over again. Soon they were surrounded by almost everyone.

This is how they should be. Happy and can look forward to another day.

"Can we join you?"a man asked. "Sorry I'm Alik."

"Nice meeting you Alik. Do you have a family?"

"Yes a big one."

"Yeilk what do you say expanding our tribe?"

"I'll go along with whatever decision you make." He pull her closer to him.

"You can join us Alik and anyone else who want to leave."

"Thank you Chief Althea. Thank you." He rush off to spread the news.

"Rubes maybe you can find a man among them." Althea chuckle at the look of disbelief on her face.

"Men are too complicated. I'm better alone."

"We'll see."

"It looks like it's going to rain."

Althea has been there for weeks and it has never rain. She got worried by that. When she came here it was raining. Would she go back if it rains?

"Chief Yeilk."

"Master Anan." Yeilk bow with respect for the Elder.

"Chief Althea." Althea did the same. "Are you ready to go home."

"Home?"

"Where you came from dear." She grip Yeilk's arm. "You have a choice. This world or yours. Once you make the decision you can't go back on it."