Chapter 55

- 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 -

A month later

"Sage!" Mila called out. I turned around seeing Grace and Mila running towards me giving me a hug.

"Oh my god how is she doing in there?" Grace smiled looking at my belly.

"Tiring out her mother." I joked making her laugh. We were meeting at a restaurant. After Reid's mothers party last month we instantly went back to NewYork since I had school, but now were back in our city since I don't have classes again until two weeks. Something with our school rebuilding almost half of the classes.

The studying didn't stop though, I was exhausted. But it'll all be worth it. I was in Pre-Med. And anything but that is easy, I was still very upset at myself for failing one of those test. But I was going to work myself even harder for the next one.

Grace was officially a famous actor and she was doing amazing. And Mila was going to college in our city close to home.

"Can't believe that my next movie has to do with Chris Evan's." Grace smiled.

"Girl if you don't ride his face I will." Mila said.

"I just might have to."

"I'm very happy for you Grace." I smiled.

"Well what about you? You're literally about to be a mother. That's one of the greatest gifts ever. You're also almost finished with your first year of college and so are you Mila." She smirked.

"Don't even bring up the word college right now I get sick from hearing it. It is such a pain in my ass but it's worth it." She breathed out.

"Well we are all on our way to success, three rich besties in one little city." Grace said.

"I wonder what that bitch Aria's doing." Mila scoffed making me laugh.

"We were really just in high school a few months ago. How does life move so quickly." She sighed.

"I'm sure she's still living off of daddy's money. I miss everything about high school except the heartbreaks." Grace said putting her hands in defense.

"College is just like high school, you just get more freedom. Those teachers really tried to scare us." I sighed.

"They were right about one thing. It is a bitch." Mila said.

"And that's why I've become an actor to spoil all of you. Well Reid's already spoiling the shit out of Sage but I have a niece on the way and I'd gladly spoil her." Grace said putting her hands together.

"You still never told us what he does. I'm trying to hooked up." Mila sighed. "Like seriously, he's fucking loaded."

I bit my tongue not really knowing how to answer. I still never told Grace and Mila what Reid does because it's dangerous enough on anyone else finding out about it and I doubt he even wants me to tell them. And I literally wouldn't be that comfortable with telling them anyways. I love them and hate lying to them but this is one thing that I could never tell them. I'm surprised they don't know what he does from how popular his Mafia is, I guess it's just a thing that everyone in the city is afraid to talk about.