Chapter 49

-  𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 -

"Mrs Winters are you alright?" Osiris asked me while I came out of the bathroom. Reid had went to handle something.

And of course he didn't tell me what it was.

I wasn't feeling good at all today. My back was hurting and I had a painful sunburn on my bra line.

"Y-yes I'm fine." I smiled lying through my teeth. "I told you to call me Sage."

He nodded his head and I weakly was about to go
up the steps but grabbed onto the ramp holding my head. "Mrs-" He started to say but was cut off from catching me since I was about to fall off the step.

"Is she okay?" Eryx asked which was another one Reid's guards. He left me here with a lot of them for my safety even though I told him that he was overreacting.

"I don't know" Osiris sighed. "We should call boss"

"I'm fine, I just need to lay down." I told them.

"He would have our heads if we don't - Please? I just need to lay down I promise." I said cutting them off. They looked at each other and nodded helping me up the stairs.

"We'll get the chef to bring you up a meal" Eryx told me making me nod. I laid down on the bed feeling comfort in Reid's scent.

I had a huge headache coming up. What was going on with me. I turned on the tv wrapping myself up in the blankets looking at my phone seeing the time. Reid has been gone for hours and I was trying to hold my pout.

We've been here for three weeks and I honestly loved it. I didn't want to leave but maybe it was time now. If we do leave Reid told me that we're also going somewhere else. Of course he hasn't told me yet since it was a surprise. He just wanted to spend lots of time with me before I went to college. Even if he might be coming with me.

I didn't mind him coming with me at all since he won't actually live in NewYork he'll just be staying there sometimes to see me. I didn't want him to do something like that just for me. I wanted him to do it on his own.

Had a feeling that I was probably feeling this way because of me and Reid's deed doings. Never thought my sex drive would be like this until I met him.

Someone knocked on the door slowing coming in making me sit up seeing Soraya. She was the only girl in the Mafia.

"They told me to bring this up to you." She said setting it down.

"Thank you" I told her getting my words out. She always scared me, half of the guards did. They were all tall and looked intimidating.

Soraya is Hawaiian, her hair was black jet, she had a septum piercing, lots of ear piercings, one eyebrow piercing, she was completely toned had small freckles on her cheeks, and her eyes were like a tiger color.

"You alright?" She asked.

I snapped out of my thoughts looking up at her. "I'm fine.." I trailed.

"Don't look fine to me." She laughed. "Need me to rough someone up?" She asked taking out her blade from her shoe and her back pocket doing a trick with them.