Chapter 46

- 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐍 -

-  𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐍  -

After Prom

"What are you planning?" Sage asked while I led her upstairs. After prom we were back at my house and I was ready to rip this dress off of her.

They did a little memory thing of that fucking asshole I killed on the beach. Savio. I knew Sage was uneasy about it so I had to get her mind off of it.

Going into the bathroom she saw everything and her eyes lit up. She bit her lip turning towards me and wrapped her arms around me kissing my lips.

"And when did you do this?" She asked.

"Had the men put it together before we got back." I told her. She stepped out of her heels and sighed in relief rubbing her feet.

"It's beautiful." She told me. "Did you like prom?"

"It was fine, still not my style." I told her making her laugh.

"Well what are you waiting for?" She teased unbuttoning my shirt. She turned around moving her hair and I un did her dress for her watching it slide off her body. She sat on the tub with her legs crossed and used her foot to touch my crotch with a smirk on her face. I took off her legging seeing her bite her lip.

She stood up and took off her strapless bra and underwear while I grabbed her hand helping her in the tub. When I took everything off she leaned on the tub watching me.

"Still want to know how they did that." She said laughing a bit referring to my piercing.

"Mm really?" I asked getting in with her seeing her nod while relaxing from the water.

"Could you massage my feet?" She asked me. "They're so red from the heels." She sighed.

Massaging her feet she messed with the roses while twirling her finger around in the water. She splashed water on me making me glare at her.

"How are we going to be in here without a water fight?" She asked splashing more water on me. I splashed her back and she came towards me splashing more and more.

I grabbed her waist and she squealed while shoving water in my face. "You're such a cheater" She told me while I grabbed her hands making her splash her own face.

She wrapped her arms around my neck straddling me and kissed my nose. Fuck I never knew that it would get this far with Sage.

I didn't know that it would get anywhere.