Chapter 52

-  𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 -

After the driver gladly raced to the house

After the driver gladly raced to the house. We finally got here and I quickly got out of the car hurrying to the door. The guards tried to catch up to me as they opened the door for me.

"Mrs I don't think you should be running." I heard one of them say. I didn't mean to ignore them but at this moment I only had one person on my mind. I ran upstairs and made it inside the room seeing a bunch of his men surrounding him while he spoke in his language to them.

"Ma'am slow down." I heard one of his guards say making them turn around. I felt the room go cold as the silence continued until Reid saw me.

"Ute." He told them while standing up from the bed with a small grunt. (Out)

My eyes watered again as all his guards bowed their heads to me. Before they even all walked out I quickly came towards Reid giving him the hardest but softest kiss ever.

His hands grasped my waist gently while our tongues moved and tasted each other. He groaned while tears rolled down my cheeks from the happiness of seeing him.

I didn't even know how to react. I was so happy and excited but so sad and emotional at the same time. The door opened and I broke the kiss as his mother came inside. "My son." His mother sniffed giving him a hug.

"Jesus christ you shouldn't even be standing. I'm about to call your father right now, and we will kill everyone who's responsible for this." She sighed.

"I've already killed them." Reid told her.

"Were still going to check.." She trailed. He gave her a look and she nodded. "'I'll leave you two to talk." She smiled at us going back out of the room while Reid looked down at me again.

"I thought I was going to lose you." I croaked.

"I told you I would never leave you Doll. I fucking love you, I can't live without you." He told me making me cry even more. Seeing the sight of him right now made me want to cry even more.

I just wanted to hold him.

His eyes were dark, and the bags under his eyes he looked exhausted. His hair was rough and I missed his scent so much. He was shirtless so all of the bandages and everything on him made me sniff looking down.

I rubbed my thumb across one of them softly seeing a scar on his lip. "Don't cry baby." He told me.

"What they did to you. I thought you were going to die that night." I sniffed.

"You can't kill Reid Larsen." He told me. He lifted up my shirt as I saw his eyes go wide. "Your really pregnant? That's really my baby in there?" He asked like everything felt so unreal right now.

I know everything felt unreal to him.

"Yes.." I breathed out. He looked at my belly and his eyes lit up. He hesitated but put his hand onto my stomach.