Chapter 19

So since I love you guys so much I'm going to give a POV of Reid's from last chapter when he beat the managers ass. Then we're going to Sage's POV.

- 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐍 -

After I checked in with the men that were in Greece tracking down Hugo I was on my way to pick up Sage. I texted her telling her I was outside.

"What?" I asked picking up a call from Nevio.

"Is that anyway to speak to your favorite person." He said cockily.

"You have to be on drugs to think that your my favorite person. What do you want?" I asked.

"They didn't find Hugo. He's going somewhere else now. Like he's on vacation or something." He told me.

"He's creating allie's." I sighed.

"What do we do?"

"Wait for him to land and tell them to follow him there. I'll get the jet ready for them." I said.

I looked out the window for a while to see if Sage came out. After a while I saw her run out of the restaurant with her hand against her chest. She frantically took out her inhaler from her pocket. She wrapped her arms around herself making me quickly hang up on Nevio.

I got out of the car walking up to her making her jump. She turned to me as I saw tears down her face. She was panting like she couldn't breathe.

Before I could say anything her arms were wrapped around me as I only heard sobs. I wrapped my arms her not even wanting to know because I knew things would get bad.

But I had to ask.

"I texted you telling you that I was outside but you didn't answer. What happened?" I asked lifting her face up gently to face me.

She couldn't even get her words out it's like she couldn't breathe. "Breathe baby." I told her while moving her hair from her face. I caressed her cheek while wiping the tears seeing her take in deep breaths. Baby?

"Tell me what happened."

"H-He tried to.. he kept- Who?"I asked angrily cutting her off. I didn't even need her to finish her sentence.

My eyes went dark and cold knowing exactly what she was about to say.

I tried to stay calm for her but I couldn't.

"My manager Ross.." She trailed.

"Go get in the car." I told her.

"Reid - Get in the car and lock the doors." I said cutting her off. I let go of her and walked into the restaurant while stretching out my hand.

I saw a girl look at me confused along with everyone else. "Show me to your managers office." I told her.

"O-Oh okay." She told me. I can tell that she was too afraid to ask any questions. I followed her to the back and she pointed to the door. I nodded and turned to the door kicking it open seeing the man fly out of his chair.

The girl flinched as I walked inside shutting the door. "Who the fuck are you?" He asked confused.

I didn't say a word. I just know I blacked out.