Chapter 25

- 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 -

The picture is Sage's outfit.

Monday

"No, Sage's hand goes on the blue." Mila said. I stretched a bit and reached the blue making Grace cheer.

It was 6pm and we were at Mila's, we've actually been with each other the entire day since we didn't have school.

We distracted Grace everyday, but if she ever needed to let it out and cry we would always be her shoulder.

"No!" Grace shrieked as we all fall onto each other. I groaned holding my arm while Mila laughed.

"Why did you put your arm there?" Grace asked

"The damn pointer told me to." Mila defended.

"Why did you think that it was actually work?" She asked making Mila shrug.

"Are the cookies done?" I asked.

"They should be." Mila told me. We got up going into the kitchen while opening the oven seeing smoke come out of it making us cough.

"What the hell" Grace sighed.

I grabbed a mitt and took them out setting them on the stove seeing how black they were. We all looked at each other and laughed.

Mila grabbed one of them and banged it on the counter. "You could slice off Aria's head with one of these babies"

"You definitely could." Grace laughed.

"Did you find another job get Sae? Because if not we could always work together." Mila said.

"No.. not yet, I don't think I'm going to work yet until the summer probably I have money saved up i'll be fine till then." I told her.

After the whole thing with Ross I was actually scared of getting another job.. I didn't know if it was going to happen again.

And knowing that Reid killed him haunted me even more.

He killed him for me.

A guy is a dead because of me.

My thoughts that day were everywhere.

First I was glad if he was dead but then everything hit me.