Chapter 18

- 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 -

It was the next day and Reid and Nevio didn't come today which I knew since what happened yesterday, and I asked him this morning.

I was still trying to shake everything into place in my head.

"Hey baby girl." Someone whispered in my ear while lightly grabbing my butt making me quickly turn around.

I saw Mila making me sigh in relief. "You scared me, I could've hit you."

She laughed. "Just wanted a funny reaction out of you."

"So after school when I drop you off at work, I have a date.." She trailed making me quickly look at her.

"A date? With who?" I smirked.

"Jason." She told me making me eyes go wide.

"Finally giving him a chance?"

"Yeah, I figured why not you know?"

I realized that I haven't drove my car in while once she said that.

If we're being honest I hated driving.

And we always wanted to drive as a group to school since it was more fun.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"I don't really know. He's one of those surprising guys." She sighed.

"I'm glad you finally gave him a chance." I smiled

"I just hope I won't regret my decision. Is Nevio here today I have to get my notebook from him?" She said.

"No." I told her.

"That Norwegian whore he's never here" She went on rolling her eyes. "I'll see you after school." She told me making me nod.

I went to my locker seeing Aria come down the hall. She glanced at me with a glare and continued to walk with her clan while I opened my locker.

Even if she didn't say anything, and didn't do anything. I knew this wasn't over between us.

I knew she wasn't going to let it go.

*

"Grace didn't come today?" I asked Mila.

"No. I don't know what's going on with her."

"Should we check on her?" I asked making her nod. Since it was our lunch period I just FaceTimed her.

She answered while laying in the bed. "Well she's alive." Mila said.

"Hi guys." She said lowly into the covers.

"You okay?" I asked.

"No.." She trailed.

"What's the matter are you sick?" Mila asked.

"It's worse than that." She sighed.

"What's wrong Grace?" We asked.