Chapter 51

-  𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 -

Four weeks later

Four weeks since everything happened.

Four weeks without his touch.

Four weeks without hearing his voice.

Four weeks without his presence.

I was a mess.

I try to stay strong for our child but it's hard. Reid's been in a coma for Four weeks. Basically a month.

Next week marks my pregnancy at two months.

My depression gets deeper and deeper everyday. I go and see him everyday at the house. I'm the only person allowed there including his parents. It's a house that they use for medical it's like a mansion hotel hospital. With their own doctors. Guards are everywhere.

I told Mila and Grace about my pregnancy and they were super excited on becoming aunties. I hadn't told them about Reid mostly.

My dad wasn't that happy about the pregnancy. But he's been supportive and has been helping me. Santi was happy about becoming an uncle.

I needed Reid. Going through this alone was terrible. Soraya and Nevio have been taking me to checkups and everything for the baby along with guards everywhere again.

Now that I'm carrying Reid's child everything got even more different. His parents have been wanting me to live with them to keep watch on me since what happened they've been overprotective as well.

But I refused to live with them. In a nice way I turned them down.

Guards have been on my ass ever since since Reid would have their heads if they didn't look after me 24.7.

His mom was excited, and his dad didn't show any feeling towards it but he wasn't negative about it. They kept talking about our baby becoming the heir and everything and I stay quiet every time.

I can't even function the idea of my baby becoming apart of it. That's what I was more off edge about, a baby being born into his world sort of scares me. I've been having nightmares ever since that night. It couldn't leave my head.

The way my heart constantly raced like I was about to pass out from the sight of him. He walked pass that door and I saw the love of my life almost dead.

His body felt so lifeless in my arms while I held him. My heart felt like it had been twisted when I thought I lost him. I couldn't even explain how it felt with the tears just constantly running down my cheeks and ever since that day I've been crying.

My eyes were puffy till this day from crying every night. I know my baby felt all of my emotions and I felt guilty for it but I couldn't help it.

I missed him.

"You alright?" Nevio asked. I was at Reid's house for the day because it brought me closer to him. I didn't want to be anywhere else. I was barely out of the house, I was at his house ever since everything happened, I only left if I wanted to go visit him. At first I was staying right in the room with him but Nevio didn't think it was healthy for me to see him like that 24.7.