Chapter 32

- 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐍 -

Sunday

"Okay pack the rest of the guns." I told Nevio onto the phone. After only a day I found out that one of my old enemies came back.

"I never even thought that we would hear about this guy again. It's been three years." He scoffed.

"Guess he just never stops. Get all the men ready, we have a quick deal to do. If Marcel tries anything we'll know. I'm not worried about it." I told him.

I hate when people try to cross me. I found out that one of my allie's were with him as well.

He was getting fucking useless anyways.

"We have to keep our head up though Reid. We have three groups trying to kill you now all at once."

"Have we ever lost a fight?" I asked.

"No, and I'm not saying we have. I'm just telling you to be careful." He said. I sighed hanging up the phone and went back up to the room. I told them to be on there way back home now.

I didn't know that we would sleep here tonight but Sage was comfortable and loved the view. Everything last night was so fucking amazing.

I never felt this way about anyone.

It was just sex and no relations all the time until I hit seventeen and just stopped in general with it. It got boring to me and I didn't feel anything for it as usual.

I hated that Sage was different.

I hate that she was a weakness to me now.

A weakness that any of my enemies can use.

A weakness that can lead to something bad in the end.

But I couldn't stay away from her no matter how hard I tried.

And it was selfish I knew it was fucking selfish. Bringing her into my world, i've already caused enough damage into her life. I killed two people, one of them was in front of her.

I didn't want her to see me as a monster.

I didn't give a shit what anyone else thought of me. But I didn't want Sage to think of me that way.

Didn't know it would go this far into us being a couple.

And I didn't mind it.

I crave for her everyday.

I know bringing her into my world was a selfish and terrible thing for how pure and innocent she is but I couldn't help myself.

No one else deserved her except me.

No one else was going to have her except me.

She was naked under the covers moving around a bit while I went over to her kissing up her back. Her body was so damn perfect.

The way her boobs perfectly sat up. Her ass was another thing it was so plumped and round. She was just perfect. The way her eyes always lit up over the smallest surprises.