Chapter 27

- 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 -

Wednesday - Beach Day

It was officially the beach party that Cameron, Sarah, and Mila was throwing together.

Why is it so hard walking through sand?

We had just got here and saw that the entire beach was packed. It was 6pm, and was quickly getting dark which is what Mila and Cameron wanted.

"I'm loving this." Grace said making me laugh.

"And this is how you throw a party bitches. I'm glad Sarah has the music since we are late. I don't need people talking shit about me at my own party."'Cameron sighed making Mila shake her head.

I was in a white swimsuit and shorts.

I didn't know if Nevio was here, but I couldn't convince Reid.

He really doesn't do parties.

We finally made it towards everyone and Cameron went to look for Sarah.

"I am not getting in that damn water." Mila said.

"Why not?" Grace asked.

"It's the mammals territory." I shrugged.

"Hey." Jason said walking up the Mila. He gave her a hug and a kiss making me and Grace look at each other.

Grace gently grabbed my hand dragging us away from them giving them some time together. "I've never seen Mila like this, she didn't even notice us walk away" Grace laughed.

"I'm glad she's found love" I said in relief.

"Is Reid coming?" Grace asked.

"I don't think so.. Nevio might"

I haven't really told them that me and Reid made it official yet. It's only been a day.

We walked over to everyone getting greetings.

"Shots?" I heard someone ask behind me.

I turned around seeing Savio. "Haven't seen you in a while how have you been?" He asked.

"I've been fine" I told him as Grace took the cup from his hand taking a shot.

He handed me the cup and I slowly drank it while cringing from the taste a little. I looked around seeing a few girls topless making Grace's eyes go wide.

Being from Spain and seeing stuff like this isn't really shocking.

We took another shot and I saw Cameron come over to us. Out of nowhere he started twerking making me laugh.

"Cameron!!" Mila shouted coming over.

"Mila come on!" He said.

"You blogging bitch!" A girl yelled. I turned around seeing a girl twice Cameron's size pushing him down into the sand.

"Ahhh Security!!" He yelled getting up.

We all held the girl back as Cameron took out a whistle.

"Delete me off of your page you bitch!"

"No!" He told her continuing to blow the whistle. "Security!!!"

Two guys came over grabbing the girl as she tried to get away from them but it was no use.

Cameron fixed his hair. "Anyways, everyone get fucking wasted!" He yelled making me shake my head.

"Cameron what the hell was that?" Grace asked.