𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 4

-  𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒  -

"Did you talk to your counselor about Columbia yesterday?" My dad asked making me nod. Columbia was my dream college, my mom graduated from there as well.

"Yeah, letters of recommendation are already out and I've already applied."

"It's good to get a head start." He told me.

"Helloooo people." Mila said coming into the house.

"Mila how did you get in?" My dad sighed.

"Through the door." She shrugged.

"You don't have a key." He reminded.

"Well I should I am family. I'm here to pick up Sage for school right now." She smiled making me shake my head.

"Of course you are. Please don't drive reckless."

"When I have ever." She waved off.

*

"You piece of shit!" Mila yelled while getting quickly infront of them stepping onto her gas. "Can you people not drive today?"

The person she yelled at pulled aside her. "Oh crap." Grace sighed.

"Hey you! Watch where the fuck your going!"

"You watch where the fuck your going! Your driving like a fucking grandma on the express way you fucking idiot!" She yelled.

"Don't you tell me how I'm driving!" He yelled as they continued to argue.

"Sage take the wheel." She told me making my eyes go wide. I controlled the wheel while she continued to curse out the man next to her while flipping him off.

She took back over the wheel and grabbed her drink with her one hand throwing at him making it splash in his car.

"Don't you ever call me a bitch!" She yelled speeding up making Grace laugh.

"Christ Mila he could've crashed." I sighed.

"He called me out my name and he wouldn't have crashed. And even if he did that would've been tragic." She said.

"Mila." I said making her laugh.

"Let's get something to eat first."

"No." Grace said.

"What we'll be to school on time. I didn't eat breakfast." She sighed.

"Fine. But we're not staying, drive thru." Grace said making her roll her eyes.

"So strict" She muttered

*

When we finally got to school Grace went by Samuel's car and Mila stayed in the car smoking her pen for a while. "I have to get to my first period class early." I told her.

"Okay I just have to get relaxed for a bit." She said making me laugh. I got out of the car seeing a message from Santi. I looked at it and walked into the building bumping into something that almost made me fall.