Chapter 41

Nevio's house above *

-  𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 -
Next Day

Wednesday

"I'm so proud of you." My counselor told me.

"Now my nerves are at a normal rate for the first time in months." I breathed out.

"I know your going to do amazing there. I'm sure your father is also proud as well."

I just nodded knowing that I haven't even told him yet. He hasn't really been talking to me much lately since the whole Reid thing. And I hated it, I get why he was upset but he was acting like a complete child.

"If you need anything else you know I'll always be here for you alright?" She assured making me nod.

I walked out of the office going to meet Mila and Grace for lunch. I walked outside seeing Mila laughing with Jason by the car.

"Ready?" She asked making me nod seeing Grace in the car on her phone. "I'll see when I get back." She told Jason.

Getting inside the car Grace let out a frustrated sigh. "This acting gig has to be perfect."

"I thought you finished that a month ago." I said.

"I did, but now that I check everything's screwed up. Instead of focusing on prom and graduation, I'm stressing about this."

"Then stress about it later." Mila suggested.

"No I'm going to stress about it now so I can focus on Prom and graduation." Grace said making Mila put her hands in defense and making me laugh.

*

"I don't get this." Nevio sighed. We were at his house since he needed my help with his Calculus homework.

"What do you like the most?" I asked.

"Knives." He told me making my eyes go wide.

"Oh um.. okay. Go get some knives." I told him since it was the only way to help him.

He smiled getting up making me confused on why he was so happy. "You shouldn't have said that." Reid told me.

"Why not?"

He just raised his eyebrows while Nevio came out with a bag making me look at him up and down. He dropped the bag on the table and poured out all the knives making me get up instantly.

"This one is my favorite." He said picking up a silver one.

"W-why do you have all of these?" I asked.

"Because Im in the mob business duh." He said throwing one at his darts board hitting it in the middle. "Score."

"What's this one.." I trailed picking it up with my finger tips.

"M9 bayonet." He told me as I quickly set it down.

"Jesus" Reid sighed walking out of the dining room.