𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟥

- 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 -

It was Wednesday.

I loved Wednesdays.

Me, Mila, and Grace were driving to school together today. And sadly we let Mila drive today. It wasn't that Mila was a bad driver.

She just had a lot of road rage.

She honked the horn at everyone in the school parking lot. "Oh shit." She said as we felt the car go fast a little then stop. She parked into a spot as I looked out a window seeing someone was about to park in this spot.

Grace laughed. "You snooze you lose bitch."

"Hand me my pen from my glove department please." Mila smiled as I gave it to her. She hit it and passed it to Grace. "I'm totally going to have to sneak this in class again today."

Grace gave the pen back to Mila and Mila stuffed it into her jacket pocket.

"Fucking hell it's cold out here." I sighed while we got out of the car.

"Aye you!" We heard someone yell making us turn around seeing two guys.

"What?" Mila asked confused.

"You saw us about to park there." He said.

"No I didn't." Mila lied.

"Yes you did I saw you. You looked dead at me." He defended.

"I-i'm sorry are you lost? Do you need help?" Mila said basically gaslighting him.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Awnn we have to get to school, but it was nice talking to you. Hopefully you find your parking spot." Mila said as she grabbed our hands walking away making me laugh.

The confusion onto their faces.

"You are hell." Grace told her while we finally got inside the building.

"I have to go give my counselor something. Meet me at 4th period." She said going down the hallway.

I was about to say something to Grace until I was interrupted. "Babe." She squealed wrapping her arms around Samuel.

"I had to get here four hours early." He sighed.

"Awn why?" She asked.

"Football practice, coach is still up our ass. Seasons almost over though, and I'll have more time for you." He smirked giving her a kiss onto the forehead.

"Jesus." I said making them look at me.

"It seems like someone wants some attention." Samuel said. Him and Grace looked at each other making me eyes go wide while they both came at me and started to tickle me.

"I'm going to call the principle. Can someone call someone? Anyone?!" I said while they both continued to tickle me.

"Holy shit." Samuel said stopping while looking down the hallway. Me and Grace were confused so we looked in his direction.