Chapter 31

-  𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒  -

Saturday

I was in my room on a Saturday afternoon waiting for Reid.

He told me that we were going somewhere today, and didn't really tell me where he just said be ready at 6.

I honestly missed his room. Being back in my bed made me realize how uncomfortable it was, and how comfortable his bed is.

"Ugh we really go back to school Monday." Mila groaned onto the phone.

"I need something to keep me busy, it isn't that bad" I shrugged.

"Where's Grace?" She asked.

"With Iris" I said making her smirk. "Stop it"

"They definitely like each other."

"But do you think it's a good idea? She just got completely heartbroken with Samuel.. and than after the whole procedure. She needs to heal, and I know she doesn't say anything about it but we both know that she's still a little hurt inside, Samuel was her world" I sighed.

"I know, but what can we do? Maybe this is how she forgets about it all."

"I know, I just don't want her to use Iris as a boundary. Iris is a nice person, I don't want her to get hurt." I shrugged.

"Let's just give it hope" Mila said making me nod.

"So did Reid tell you where he was taking you?" She asked.

I shook my head "No."

"So then what are you wearing?"

"Oh.. this" I said showing her.

 this" I said showing her