Chapter 18

I don't know what happened we were kissing one sec and the next he pulled away all of a sudden as if I burned him, and to make it worse he said that it was a mistake, I tried calling him to come back but he never did.

Now I am left crying on my bed, why I am not enough for him, am I that bad that he could not even stand to kiss me? I do not know why but Henry's rejection was far worse than Jason's.

I hardly slept all night, but got up the next day anyway and prepared my bags as we were leaving today. While preparing my bags, I found my door knocking, opening it to find Olly. I just let him in without saying anything.

"well aren't you a ray of sunshine" he tried joking before he took a look at my face, " hey hey are you okay" he took hold of my arm stopping me from packing and turning me to face him.

Upon looking at his face I broke down, he hugged me while I cried in his arms, while he just rubbed my back telling me that everything would be okay.

After I calmed down, he asked if I wanted to talk, I was not really in the mood to recall what happened but he understood that it was about Henry so he didn't push it.

After I finished packing, Olly helped me carry my bags outside of the room, while shutting my room door I was faced with Henry's men carrying his bags out and him following them. Upon seeing us, his stare hardened but he didn't say anything and just kept walking.

"what a jerk," Olly said staring at Henry's back. Even saying his face hurts, but I am stronger than that, I was just an idiot to believe that anything might even happen between us, everything is just an act to him.

Going downstairs we checked out of the hotel and went to the airport, I tried ignoring Henry all the time not even looking at him, getting on the plane I sat beside Olly and decided to just sleep until we arrive.

Boarding the plane i got my bags before saying goodbye to Sam and Olly, I found Leila waiting for me in the airport in which she smiled upon spotting me before her face fell when she met my eyes but she didn't ask, she just helped me put my bags in her car and with that, we got into the car.

"What did he do" she immediately asked after we got into the car, what I love about Leila is that she knows me more than I know myself.

With that, I explained everything that happened on the trip, she was quiet, processing everything I was saying.

"you know what I think, I think that he likes you as much as you do but he is afraid of smth that's why he is trying to push you away" she said

"Great now what should I do, tie him up until he confesses his undying love for me" I said sarcastically.

"Kinky but no, from what you are telling me he goes crazy when he sees you with another male so that's exactly what we will do," she said.

"I don't understand," I said feeling dumb all of a sudden

"What I mean Mia, is that we will make him jealous," she said proud of her own idea. "and our plan starts tmw, I will come to you after work" she smirked evilly.

I silently agreed not sure if it would work but what do I have to lose, after that, we arrived home and hung up a little with Emmy before I was off to bed.

The next morning, I woke up and went to work, dreading to face Henry but oh well as if I can do anything about it.

Arriving at my office, I was met with Olly and Alex who congratulated us on our work, before asking us that we will be working late tonight to compensate what we left behind.

So that exactly what me and Olly were doing right now, after working hours Sam came buying us some lunch and sat with us saying that Henry was in a meeting and will finish late and wont be needing her anytime soon, followed by Leila who joined us after.

After a while, Alex and Henry entered together, they must have been in the meeting together, upon entering I feel Henry's eyes on me while I tried looking anywhere else, fortunately Alex broke the silence.

"sorry guys I had to keep you working until this late" he said to us before his eyes rested on Leila. Looking at Leila I found her blushing, smirking I decided to introduce them.

"its okay, Alex by the way this is my best friend Leila, Leila this is Alex and Henry" I introduced without looking at Henry. They both greeted her in which she greeted them back.

"anyways Alex, if you don't need them to work anymore, we have a place to be right now if you don't mind" she said in which we all turned to her confused, we do?

"yes yes of course, they can leave now" Alex said. While Henry just stood there not saying anything, but I can feel his eyes burning holes in me.

With that we went to walk out of the door before Henry stepped Infront of me, confused I looked up at him. "Alex what do you say we go with them; the night is still young, and we have nothing better to do" he addressed Alex while starring in my eyes.