Chapter 13

Upon looking at Henry's face, I stopped laughing so did Olly and he slowly put me down on the ground.

"Follow me," he said before leaving the office.

I looked at his retreating form and turned back to Olly, to find him smirking and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ohh, trouble in paradise," he said to my nervous face.

"Shut up O, I better get going, see you later," I said.

"yep see you later partner," he said still wiggling his eyebrows.

I shook my head at his silliness and followed Henry to his office, upon entering I found him not facing me but rather looking out of the window.

"you asked for me" I said trying to grab his attention but to my dismay he didn't turn around to face me but rather kept watching the streets from his window.

"Where were you, I tried calling your office phone but you didn't pick up," he said with a hint of anger.

"Ohh sorry, I was just having lunch outside with Olly " I justified.

"For 3 hours? I am sure it was one hell of a lunch just to take you three hours" he said with a bitter voice.

I felt myself get angry; I mean why does he even care as much as I know he was occupied all day with his blond friend?

"What does that suppose to mean, last time I checked we said we would be out of each other affairs haa," I said angrily.

"yes we did but that doesn't mean you go out with the first man you meet and not inside My COMPANY," he said getting angry as well, by now he turned to face me.

"Are you calling me a whore, well you are such a hypocrite weren't you with another woman just this morning and inside your company". I said.

"you don't understand anything," he said pulling me towards him

"Fuck you, Henry," I said pushing him away before leaving his office

"Fuck you, Henry," I said pushing him away before leaving his office. I got my bag and went home, I won't let him mess up my night with Emmy and Leila, fuck him I will be already stuck with his moody ass all week.

Going back home, I tried forgetting all about him and enjoying the night with my girls, as tmw I would be leaving them for a whole week.

The next day, I prepared my bags and said my goodbyes to Emmy before I left with Leila to the airport, as she was gonna drop me off.

Arriving at the airport, Leila helped me carry my bags and decided to stay with me until they call my flight, after a while Olly arrived.

"Hello Mia and her pretty friend" I laughed at his stupidity.

"Hey Olly, this is Leila my best friend, Leila this is Olly, my partner" I introduced them to each other, and we all kept talking with each other until Sam came into view.

"Hey everyone, here are your flight tickets," she said while giving each one his own ticket.

"Thank you Sam bam" Olly said making Sam blush and in return, he smirked. Wait a minute what is going on between these two? Before I can give it, another thought Henry came into view and behind him the same blonde girl that I saw him with yesterday.