Chapter 6

After composing myself, I followed Samantha while she showed me around the place until we reached the legal department, I couldn't help but feel like everyone was staring at me, Samantha must have felt it too.

"Don't worry Miss Mia, we just don't get new employees often that's why people are curious," she said reassuringly with a warm smile.

"Please call me Mia, I can tell we will be friends," I said, Samantha seems like a shy young girl, not your typical secretary.

"OMG really I mean yes of course I would like that very much but please call me Sam," she said getting hyped.

"okay so Sam, how long have you worked here," I asked.

"Well since I can remember, I have been friends with the Stones since forever, especially Eleanor Mr. Harry's sister" she sadly said before continuing, "I am sorry I didn't mean to make it awkward for you it's just her death affected us all but of course not as it did to Harry, oops I mean Mr. Harry," she said. Once again I found myself feeling bad for what Harry had to go through which made me more determined to help him even more.

"And here we are," Sam said looking up I found a door that says Alex Rodrigo. Knocking at the door, I entered to find a young man looking out of the window, and upon my entrance, he turned around. He was a young man not what I expected; I thought he would be much older but that mean he is more talented than I expected to be able to gain such title at a very young age.

 He was a young man not what I expected; I thought he would be much older but that mean he is more talented than I expected to be able to gain such title at a very young age

"Hello Miss Mia, please take a seat. Henry just told me about you" Alex said than continued explaining to me everything related to our work and after that he showed me my desk which was near a curly head boy who stood up upon seeing Alex.

"Mia this is Olly, you two will be working together most of the cases" he said introducing us

"Mia this is Olly, you two will be working together most of the cases" he said introducing us. I gave a smile to Olly which he returned greeting me. "Well, that's it I should get going but I hope you have a great time with us," he said before leaving.

"Hello Mia, it's nice to have you here, finally I don't have to sit alone" he said. Just as I was about to reply, my office phone rang i picked it up and before I can say anything came Henry's voice, "come to my office asap" and then he hanged up.

Olly picked on my nervous look, "was this Mr. Henry, what did you do to make him this angry on your first day" he asked more nervous than I am.

"I don't know I will go and find out" I said hurryingly walking out and to his office. Meeting up with Sam who told me to just enter as he was waiting for me. 

Upon entering, the room I was faced with Henry is grinning face, some unknown men, and a very familiar face, the face of Stephen Adams.