Chapter 15

I entered my room and settled in, putting my clothes away, and then decided that I should take a shower.

I took my time relaxing in the shower until I heard a knock on my door, figuring it must be Sam or something I dried myself and wrapped a towel around me before going to open the door.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Opening the door, I came face to face with Henry; his eyes looked me up and down before darkening.

"Hey Henry did you need something" I asked nervous all of a sudden tightening my hands on my towel afraid it would get loose.

He snapped out of it and looked at me, "ehm yes I came to tell you that we have a meeting in an hour" he told me.

"Okay, I will be ready by then," I told him. He nodded before leaving, I closed the door immediately before resting my back on the door, I swear this man will be the death of me.

I dried my hair and decided to video call Leila to tell her that I arrived and make her pick my outfit.

She picked up on the second ring, "Hey Mia Bia, how are you" she said.

"Hey Lels, I am good just arrived and thought to call you, I have a meeting in an hour though and I want you to help me choose an outfit," I said.

"ohh wanting to look good for someone," she said teasingly. I blushed, "I knew it you already crushing on your fake boyfriend," she said making a silly dance.

I laughed, "Shut up Lels, now please help me choose," I said while showing her several outfits. Eventually, we chose a black formal dress.

I talked with Leila for a while, while I got ready and dried my hair before it was time to go

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I talked with Leila for a while, while I got ready and dried my hair before it was time to go.

I grabbed my bag and phone, looking at myself one more time before I was out of the door. Closing the door, I heard a door closing on my right. I found Henry coming out of his room as well, wearing his suit and looking hot as ever, before he realized I was staring a looked away.

"Ahh, right on time Mia," He said before taking a complete look at my outfit, he came towards me before pulling me towards him, which made me squeal from shock as I didn't expect that.

"You look beautiful girlfriend" he whispered in my ears

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You look beautiful girlfriend" he whispered in my ears. "I warn you if I see this Olly boy touching you today, I will break his arm," he warned with a dangerously low voice, then he let go of me and left. Leaving me breathless, damn him who does he think he is.

I followed him downstairs; where we met with Olly and Sam. Surprisingly blondie and the other guy were nowhere to be found.

Arriving at the place, we found ourselves in a big garden with a long conference table in the middle with nametags on each seat. I went to sit in my place finding myself between Olly and Henry, Sam was seated on the other side of Olly. I was talking to Olly and Sam when I found a hand on my bare leg, I choked while looking at Henry, and found him talking to Blondie who was sitting beside him when did she even arrive?

I was interrupted by Olly, "Mia are you okay" he said smirking realizing what was happening.

I just nodded before the meeting began, we began to discuss work regarding the business deal, and I learned that Blondie was Alexa Santiago our new business partner. Throughout the meeting, I felt how nervous Henry was getting; I knew that this deal was important to him, I do not know why but I put my hand on his that was still on my legs, rubbing my thumbs on his hand reassuringly. He looked at me thankful before concentrating on the meeting again.

After the meeting, I was standing at the side drinking some champagne just watching everyone, while standing I found someone coming to stand beside me, looking I found some guy I didn't know.

"Hello, what a beautiful girl like you doing at this boring place," he said smiling

"I am here for work," I said smiling back

"I am Oliver by the way," he said giving me his hands to shake, which I took "And I am Mia" Before I realized he took my hand and kissed it.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mia," he said smirking before I could reply I was interrupted.

"Oliver I see you met my girlfriend" Henry came from behind me putting his hands on my back.

"Henry how are you my friend, I doubt that this beautiful girl will even look at you," he said laughing and teasing him before shaking Henry's hands. "Anyways, I have things to do see you around Mia" he smiled before leaving.

"So I leave you for a little bit, and someone is all over you haa" he said with a poker face.

"Jealous much?" I smirked.

Love and Betrayalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें