Zhanghao doesn't have any idea about how that happened but he wasn't complaining about that.

Ever since Zhanghao asked Hanbin for a divorce, Hanbin has been treating Zhanghao way more nicer than before by providing him act of service and Zhanghao loved it.

Zhanghao was currently inside his bedroom preparing for the dinner,He was looking for something formal to wear since they were going on a fancy restaurant like every rich people do.

After putting on the least casual looking clothes, Zhanghao was standing infront of mirror wearing his lipbalm when he was disturbed by someone knocking on his door.

"Come in!" Zhanghao said assuming it was probably Hanbin who was on his door.

"Hao are you ready?" Hanbin asked as he entered the room and glanced at Zhanghao.

"Hm I am but sorry Hanbin I couldn't find anything formal to wear" Zhanghao said as he slightly pouted making Hanbin chuckle at his cuteness.

"It's ok hao you look beautiful in whatever you wear" Hanbin said trying to re-assure his sulky husband.

-

After the ride of 20 minutes they finally reached the restaurant Hanbin's father booked for their family dinner.

Hanbin opened his door to get out of the car and hurriedly walked towards Zhanghao's side to open the door for him.

Zhanghao couldn't help but giggle at his Husband's cute efforts.

"Thanks Hanbin!" Zhanghao said to Hanbin with a smile on his face.

"Don't call me by my name" Hanbin said pretending to be sulky making Zhanghao giggle out again.

"Aww so what should I call you?" Zhanghao said pretending to think of something.

"Call me those sweet nicknames with what married couples calls eachother" Hanbin said with bright eyes making Zhanghao burst into laughter.

"Gosh you are so cheesy let's go inside then darling?" Zhanghao said with a questioning look while calling the last word.

"Ok then let's go inside honey" Hanbin said smiling ear to ear before holding Zhanghao his hand and drag him inside.

After they reach inside the already find Hanbin's and Zhanghao's parents sitting on the table they have already booked.

There were very less people inside the restaurant and they were sitting really far away from eachother which was a great thing for what was about to happen since Hanbin wanted the drama between the families to stay between the families only.

"Hanbin are you finally here!" Mrs sung excitedly hugged her son before hugging her son in law.

"How are doing Hao?" She asked to which Zhanghao replied with a short 'fine'

"Are you taking food care of my Hao?" Mrs.Zhang asked Hanbin trying to sound threatening making everyone burst out into laughter.

"Yes mom I am taking really good care of Hao right darling" Hanbin asked Zhanghao who flinches at the nickname Hanbin called him before nodding to his agreement.

"Yeah He is taking very good care of me you don't have to worry mom"
Zhanghao said reassuring his mom.

After few minutes of waiting Minseo finally arrives at the table and greets everyone.

Zhanghao greets Minseo back but he could notice a bit of uncomfortness expression on her face.

He really wanted to ask if she was fine but also didn't wanted to make a big deal out of it.

Minseo looks at Hanbin who gave him a nod and reassuring look which went unnoticed by other around them.

After sitting in silence for few minutes Minseo finally decided to speak.

"Mom Dad I wanted to tell you something" Minseo said earning everyone's attention who were eagerly waiting for her to continue her words.

Minseo looked at them before breathing deeply.

"I..I am dating someone" Minseo said with a tune of nervousness in her voice.

"Oh that's great to hear sweetie who are you dating is he here?" Mr.Sung asked patting his daughter's back who looked at him with shaky pupils.

"Yea...she is here." Minseo said making everyone around her freeze.

"She?" Mrs.sung asked in confusion.

Mr and Mrs zhang and Zhanghao who came here for peaceful dinner could sense drama happening.

"Yes it's she..." Minseo said looking down nervously fiddling the hem of her dress.

Mr.Sung at this moment couldn't utter a single word as he never thought her daughter was into girls.

Mrs.Sung hurriedly covered the situation by asking Minseo again.
"Call her inside".

Minseo grabbed her phone before calling someone and asking them to come inside.

After few minutes of waiting they could hear footsteps approaching their table.

Everyone including Zhanghao turned around to see the person Minseo called.

Everyone's heart dropped on the stomach as they saw the woman's face.They couldn't utter a single word.

Zhanghao who was the most shocked out of them abruptly stood up from his chair.

"JINXI?!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Missed me???
Won't be posting for a while I think☹️