Chapter 9: Motivated With Angel Power!

Start from the beginning

They both ask them about what happened and where's (Y/N) and they both told the two of them that (Y/N) is head out and doing his job as hunting the Youma alive.

Time Skip Later.

In Outside.

When (Y/N) was stood right there and he is waiting for the enemies who are going to be arrive here right on the time and then (Y/N) just felt the wind all rushing with snows all over on him and make him felt warm with his power of Ghost Rider to keeping him in warm and he didn't felt colder and more colder. But (Y/N) was closing his eyes and waiting for the enemies came here right away and make him was waiting for the enemy arrive and then he heard the sounds of footsteps coming here.

(Y/N): "Huh....I never thought that I was waiting for you here, Rigardo or should I say Silver Eyed Lion." He said to him and then the man who was a Yoma the whole times but he is Awakened Being and make him was walk out of the shadow and the man who was revealed himself with black hair and he had a blue eyes on by himself....this man must be Rigardo.

this man must be Rigardo

Rigardo.

Rigaldo was Claymore No. 2 of Isley's generation. Even though he was assigned the ranking of Number Two, he simply would not accept that Isley held the position as No. 1, telling him he would not acknowledge being referred to as No. 2, as long as he and Isley had not crossed swords once.

Upon Awakening and being defeated by Isley in combat, Rigardo became second in command to his Awakened Being army and was the male's strongest and most efficient hand. He died during the battle of Pieta, killed by a Half-Awakened Clare.

Perhaps due to his past training as a Claymore before Awakening, Rigardo appears to have features void of expression. This is a facade, as Isley reveals that he has witnessed a hidden, berserker-like side to Rigardo's personality that only shows up in battle, "Once your fuse has been lit, there's no stopping you" (Anime) which also made Rigardo the most bloodthirsty of all those in his army

The male is also shown to be hard-headed and confident to the point of ignorance and defeat. When Isley became No. 1, Rigardo refused to acknowledge his superiority until the two had crossed swords and Isley had defeated him in battle. Rigardo also had a strong sense of honor, as upon being defeated by Isley, became loyal to him completely. This did not mean that the male liked Isley, but he didn't conspire against the Abyssal in the North and obeyed all orders from him.

(Y/N): "Seems I was right about you...you are just one of the Isley's foot soldier. Rigardo the Silver Eye Lion." He said to him and 

Rigardo: "And who are you might be? One of the Claymore?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Me? I'm not Claymore...but I am the one who kill yomas and hunt every yomas and their sins for what they were did....is burn them all." He said to Rigardo.

Rigardo: "I see...and you must be pathetic human for what chosen to be death...now...I shall kill you and the other whores of Claymores." He said to (Y/N) and make him was transform into something big and with his height 13 foot tall very big right now.