65: Reach

"Do I really have to do this?" Donald asked after Kingsley handed him a flyer for an Olympiad, that he was more than able to do given he applied himself. "Everything considered so far, this is best for us. You still need to maintain your image as a student." Blackmailing his way into being a participant, Donald took first place while proving to his principal, as to why he shouldn't be underestimated. Later taking down Manwol and establishing the Union that winter, "Aren't you cold?" He glanced over as he saw a woman, with r/c hair had asked him while waiting for the buss. "No." She shivered despite being dressed warmly, and Donald being the not very socially trained person he was, gave her a hug.."!!?!" She blushed as he told her, "You looked cold." He smiled genuinely after letting go of her, "But I think you'll survive." 

He slowly got on the bus as she blinked, "You jerk!!" She shouted with a red face as she blushed hard, "I hot you fall off a bridge!!"

[Years Later]

"Why does that girl over there look familiar?" Donald mused, after taking a drag from his cig, making Kingsley respond, "That's Y/n L/n. New transfer student to Eunjang, only other known siblings are L/S/n L/n and R/s/n L/n." He felt compelled to see her again, even though the odds of doing so were slim because of his position, and because of the Union. 'I'll have to keep an eye on her.' And so the storm that soon surrounded him raged on, until it reached an opus which gave way to its finale, the very end. 

=================================================

WEAK HERO | SEOPASS X RAZEN | READ ON WEBTOON

=================================================

"Why....." Kingsley stifled his sobs as they mourned Donald at his funeral, everyone else finally seeing the cold and normally calculative second in command, at his weakest and most vulnerable. "How could you....leave.....sob......hic....!!" He fell to his knees sobbing, and surprising all of them, a single woman walked in. The same woman who Kingsley wasn't even sure would show up. "....I was happy..." She trailed while placing her flower down, "When I saw you again for the first time in two years." She placed a bouquet of his favorite flowers, next to where she placed her white one, "I wish...that I could've thanked you for that hug." She started to tear up gently, "I probably would've frozen to death if it weren't for that hug..." Everyone around her was confused, as she told his picture with a sad smirk, "I thought I told you to off yourself by bridge. Not a goddamn truck, Donny." 

[Gray's House]

"It's not your fault." Her arms wrapped around him as he tried to block the voices, his face in her bust as she cuddled him, having skipped school to comfort Gray. ".....I won't leave you..." She held him close, but he still squirmed in his sleep from the nightmares, making her shed a few tears of her own as she tried to sleep. "....phone...?..." She woke a few hours later to hear Gray's phone go off, but couldn't get up because Gray was surprisingly cuddly with her, despite having nightmares. 'Of course he chooses now of all times to be affectionate.' She mentally complained as she wriggled from his grip, falling face first on the floor in her tank top and shorts. "Ow....." She groaned silently, getting up and looking at the text id on Gray's phone. 'Ben?...!!!...Orange Juice?!...' She asked in her head, pulling out her own phone and texting them about the situation. 

"N/n..?" Gray sat up, and she sighed while walking back to him, curling up in bed beside him. "I'm here...." She stroked his head as he fell back asleep, 'I'm not going anywhere, Gray.' She fell asleep soon after, as his phone got another text, 'I...promise.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you ready, Gray?" Her hand was held out towards me, and I smiled...for once without a burden, "Yeah...let's go guys." She waved as we approached Orange Juice (she likes to call him that), "Heya!" She waved after he deduced who we became, "Well, I always knew you two could adapt. Geez though, you guys were busy." She giggled but went with me towards the rest stop, holding my hand with a smile like she told me she would from now on, because she refused to bury herself again. 'I'm glad...that I was able to tell her how I felt at the beginning of the year. Because if I hadn't met her again...I would've regretted it.' 

"Hi, Stephen Ahn!" We both said at the same time as he walked out from the back, making him freeze in place. "Y/n......Gray....." He started to cry as we smiled, "I missed you guys so much!!" He practically tried to dive over the counter, hugging the two of us as we finally re-united. "Don't do something so reckless, ya dork!" She teased as I chuckled, "We missed you more than you know, Stephen." After he let go, we sat down for a few minutes to talk about what happened while we separated, and he was shocked when we revealed we were dating. "I can't say I'm surprised but wow...I thought you were gonna marry a body pillow if I'm being honest, N/n." She whapped his gently on the head, "I'M NOT THAT DESPARATE YOU LITTLE ORANGE SODA JERK!!" 

It was nice to see them interacting again, and after we exchanged numbers again like when he first introduced himself, we parted on the promise that we would hang out again. "Bye, lovebirds!" He teased as she silently fumed, making me kiss her on the head gently with her face turning an even darker shade of red, "Gr-Gray!?" She exclaimed as I scooped her up, "Hey, I can be fun too." She fainted from blushing too hard which made our friends sigh, "You need to learn when to not tease her, dude." Ben told me as we went back inside the rest-stop, with Stephen chuckling at the outcome which he wasn't surprised by at all. 'I'm.....I...I want this happiness to last....and it will...'

=================================================

To be continued with the epilogue..

=================================================