24

Class 3-4 [Your pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

I sat in class while Mr. Bang yelled about our performance evaluation homework. I did mine and made a spare copy that I didn't sign.

I noticed Gray seemed worried as if his evaluation paper was missing so, I quickly scribbled down Stephen's name on my extra copy and as Stephen stood up and gave his to Gray I smiled.

'Deep down, you still haven't changed much from when we first met...' he walked towards Mr. Bang to accept his punishment.

"Stephen Ahn... running around all over the place acting like the second coming. And yet ,you can't even get the simplest thing done on time." Mr. Bang says, "Hands on the board!"

Before he could hit Stephen, I ran up saying, "Mr. Bang, he left his evaluation at my house yesterday, here it is." I handed the paper to him and he let Stephen go.

On the way back to our seat he whispered to me, "You didn't have to do that, N/n. I can take a beating, you know that." I playfully hit his arm and said, "Yeah, I know tough guy, but I'd prefer it if none of us were sore before our Taken rematch at my place today."

Sticking tongue out in a teasing manner I said, "You'll be sore enough, when you lose against me." He replies, "We'll see, I might surprise you."

As we joked around, out of the corner of my eye I could've sworn I saw an annoyed, almost deadly look on Bryce's face.
---------------------------------------------------------
Narrator pov
---------------------------------------------------------

Oswald Yang sat with his two friends talking about a bar he got into. "Yeah- I'm telling you- we got in just last week, too." Oswald brags.

At that moment, Bryce walked by in his new shoes, Oswald notices and calls out, "Yo." Bryce turns recognizing Oswald, "Yeah?"

"I see you got on some Jeezys?" Oswald asks, "Those are hard to get your hands on in the country, where'd you buy 'em? Are they legit?"

Bryce answers, "Oh...these, I asked my aunt who lives in the states for help. So yeah, they're legit." Oswald lays back further and responds, "Fuck- see, I always have to get them resale for twice the damn price... And buying agents are expensive as fuck too. Can you get me a pair? I need some zebras in 11s..."

Huh? Yeah, I can get you a pair." Bryce tells him and Oswald says, "The buying agents call for over four hundred thousand won, so what's your price?"

Bryce thinks then says, "Retail's $220, so... About 300,000 won?" Oswald exclaims, "Damn, for real?" He turns to his friend asking, "Hey, let me hold of fifty, I'll get you back tomorrow."

"You're getting too excited." His friend tells him and Oswald remarks, "No shit, I've been looking for these for two straight weeks."

"Hey- here ya go!" He hand the money to Bryce, "I'm counting on you, Bryce." Bryce let's out an unsure, "Sure..."

Later that night at his house, Bryce talks to his aunt on the phone, "Auntie, the shoes you sent me last time. I need to to get me another model this time- yeah, uh-huh."
---------------------------------------------------------
Class 3-4 [Narrator pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

"Ta da." Bryce states and Oswald lifts his foot exclaiming, "Fuck - these are straight fire! I was about to call quits on trying, too."

Oswald compliments Bryce and tells him, "We're getting wasted with some Songmin Girls' Middle chicks later. You wanna come?"

Oswald also asks, "Can you bring your friend Y/n too?" Bryce thinks, 'Later, huh...I'm supposed to go to the PC cafe with Y/n, Gray, and Stephen...'