Ch. 5

Warning: This fanfiction includes violent-ish fight sequences, vulgar slang, and swear words. If you are not 13 or older, I must respectfully ask that you leave. You can stay though I cannot guarantee your innocence will be intact, when I said swear words I meant a lot of swear words.
---------------------------------------------------------
Underpass [Narrator pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

Standing next to Gray and Y/n he says, "Looks like I'm on this side, right?" He added, "The gutsy duo's team."

[This was an unfamiliar experience for Gray Yeon.]

[He who had always fought and resisted alone,]

[And who grew so tired of the bystanders,]

[That he himself decided to become one of them.]

[This time,]

[It was different from that past.]

Jack giving his serious look tells them, "We're only here for you, Ben." Ben replies taunting Jack, "Yeah, sure. So tell me..." he asks, "Why the hell should I listen to what Jimmy Bae' minion has to say-? Hah?"

Jack gashes his teeth as Ben says, "And speaking of Bae, if he wanted to see me, why didn't he come here himself?" He adds, "Why did he ask you to bring me to him, Jack Kang?"

Ben getting serious asks, "Does he think he's Donald Na or something? Or... is he just imitating him?"

Jack snapping shouts, "Why don't you just shut the fuck up, Ben! I don't give a shit about what you say! I'm gonna kill you right now!"

Jack referencing a past incident yells, "Or do you want me to 'take care' of your other arm too, like I did on that day? So you could never dare challenge me again!!"

This pushes Alex off the edge and he yells, "You fucking scumbag!!" He delivers a hard and fast punch to Jack's face while he's not looking. This makes Ben think, 'There he goes... Damn, Alex. I was just gonna talk them into submission and make 'em leave....'

Alex repeatedly hitting Jack yells, "What did you say? Take care of it?" He throws punches and states, "Huh? You bastard!" Jack growing increasingly frustrated thinks, 'Alex Go. I thought he was just one of Ben's sidekicks... But where did this come from?!'

Alex yells, "How dare you!!" But his punch misses and he's nailed in the face by Jack's fist. "You puny little rat..." Jack says and his entourage begins kicking him, and Alex barely blocks a punch from Jack.

"Do you see how stupid you were now that you taking a blow? Who the fuck do you think you are!" He adds, "And there's much more where that came from."

Ben yells out Alex's name then turns to Gray and Gerard shouting, "Shit just hit the fan. We're crushing all of 'em!"

After hearing that, Y/n jumps in front of Alex and, ducks then she stomp kicks (dropkick in karate) Jack's arm. He screams out in agony, the bundle of nerves in his elbow hit hard leaving him open for a second attack.

Y/n follows it up with a low roundhouse kick (Gedan Mawashi Geri) to his midsection. She knocks him into the wall and he slumps down, but not for long.

 She knocks him into the wall and he slumps down, but not for long