45 [4/4]: F/n's Fun and Oh Damn Ben!

F/n Goes on a Blind Date [Three days before Eunjang Showdown]
---------------------------------------------------------

"This is the place. Who could dad have sent this time? It's what, my eighteenth blind date?" She dragged her feet up the stairs as she groaned out in annoyance, "I wish Y/n hadn't turned down the offer to be my substitute for this last minute..." reaching the restaurant she walked in to see a guy that Y/n had told her about dressed in business casual, reaching for her hand he introduced, "Hello, Miss F/l/n. I am Jake Ji, the proxy sent in place of your actual date." She blushed as she thought, 'Forget that emo street thug Naksung, this guy is pretty cool for a proxy.' Sitting down she stated, "So, let me guess. Naksung had some business to attend to so his boss made yours have you come?"

Jake nodded as she sighed while taking a sip of the wine the waiter brought them, "Hey, would you like to go with me somewhere fun? It's a lot less stuffy than this place." As his head slowly nodded out of hesitancy she grabbed his hand and sped out the door, bringing him to a pojangmacha that had her favorite food, "Tada! I love this place, here I'll go order us some stuff." Once she came back with the food and he chatted with her more, it turned out they'd had a alot in common outside of Jake's Union business and, if he was being honest he didn't hate the idea of this date as much as he used to though he was supposed to let her down easy at first.

'She's a pretty upbeat and lively girl, totally different from girls like Julia and the fangirls, that swarm me every once in a while when I go shopping with Dean. F/n was her name? I'll have to keep her in mind from now on.'
---------------------------------------------------------
Day of Showdown at Eunjang
---------------------------------------------------------

"It's oddly quiet today, Gray." I thought aloud as he hummed in agreement while studying beside me as Lily did on my right, it felt wrong though and way worse than the calm before the storm. 'Maybe I should get a walk.' Getting up I walked out with Gray following as classes ended but we ran into Teddy who seemed exhausted and panicked, "Is everything okay, Teddy?" He turned to us then quickly explained everything about where the Naksung fam was headed along with Jake, once Eugene and Rowan walked up we had decided, "Let's go, we may not be able to help him fight but we must encourage him."

As I began to walk, a pair of arms swept me up and Gray carried me until we ran into Dean and his squad along with Grape who tagged along, "Gray, put me down please?" I asked as he did I glared at Dean, "Watch Eunchan better and next time don't pick fights blondie." I glared at him as we ran to the school but Gray scooped me up again as I saw them following us, "F/n?!" I shouted as she turned around from where she was standing and smiled gently, "Hey, Y/n." Putting me down F/n stated, "You know, I didn't expect to see my bestie here with her boyfriend." I rolled my eyes as she shrugged, "What, we did go to middle school together after all, all three of us."
---------------------------------------------------------

"That was a while ago, F/n. Also, don't stare at my boyfriend please, I'd rather no one besides myself did." An aura of obsession appeared around her as the traits she absorbed from A/Y/n came out, "Okay?" F/n boldly wrapped an arm around her shoulders as she said, "Well, that means you'd have to beat the crap out of every person who looks at him and, I don't really think you want to do that. Right, N/n?" The aura disappeared as she now rolled her e/c eyes and spoke, "Okay, okay, you have a point." Removing her arm she then huddled into Gray, "Now no more touchy, touchy with me. Only he can do that."

They watched as the fight continued on throughout the exchange the two best friends had and through sheer willpower to overcome the fear, that the pale red eyed asshole put in him back then had Ben won, leaving everyone in shock especially after Naksung hit him over the head with a board. "Naksung Yoon!!" F/n shouted making the once aggressive turn passive like a puppy, "Yes, my love?" She glared daggers at him then broke both of his hands in anger, "Don't come near me again, asshole." He got dragged away by the rest of his crew as F/n walked up to Jake, "So, do you wanna go get something to eat at a pojangmacha with me?"

They all went their separate ways that night but the next day the regulars came back to the billiards club along with two new guests, "Those two are distracting me!" He shouted at F/n and Jake who were sitting next to each other and eating, "We're just having some food, dude." She giggled, "Yeah, Gogo! Me and my boyfriend were just having some food!" Y/n smiled at them though she was worried about how F/n's dad would react given that she was the youngest in their conglomerate family, and her 4 older sisters were already doing their own things in life while disobeying and disregarding their father, making her his pride and joy for sticking around.

'He's going to ream Jake when they meet. Poor guy.' She thought as Gray and Gerard practiced shots while she sat to the side with some bandages on her arms and legs, the events of the day weighing on her mind as she could only use her voice and couldn't actually help her friends, because of Donald and the deal she made with him that day in exchange for no dates or pick ups with him. 'This is going to have major repercussions....but for now,' She glanced at her boyfriend as he and Gerard practiced with a smile, 'I'll stop worrying and enjoy what time I have left with them all.....' a smile crept onto her face as she got up and headed towards them all, 'Yeah, that sounds nice.'
---------------------------------------------------------
To be Continued...[Season 1&2 of Weak Hero End]
---------------------------------------------------------

Better late than never! - Grace.