50: Never a Peaceful Day

'Pitiful. It lacks any drive.' Jake thought as he flicked away Jaeryeong's punch like nothing with a cold ass look in his eyes, as he slammed his fist into Jaeryeong's face harshly with his arm rearing back immediately, ready to meet the oncoming punch from his opponent. 'He can't beat me. Yet he still tries for his and Cheongang's honor? How pathetic.' Jake slammed his fist upside Jaeryeong's chin and smirked slightly as he doubled back, "Ugh..." he groaned as a frustrated shout followed, "Fuck!" His bloodied face glaring at Jake's nearly spotless smirking face, he stated, "You son of a bitch...that attitude of yours will fuck you up real good. I'm going to put you in your place, you mutt." A look of pure rage overcame Jaeryeong's face as he reared back for a punch and, Jake dodged with a simple duck while retaliating, an elbow to the nose following a knee to the face.

"I'm not done yet." Jake grabbed Jaeryeong by the throat after he fell back first on the floor and slammed his fist into his face over and over, allowing Jaeryeong to crawl away backward as he contemplated the fear that Jake was making him feel, an emotion he'd never faced before against the small fry that threatened his squad normally. "Now tell me, who's putting who in what place?" Jake glared down at Jaeryeong as the fallen fighter finally realized the gravity of his situation, and just how much stronger Jake was than him. Poor Haneul, however, was cowering in the corner as Wolf nodded to her while dropping the guy in his hand.

"You're the last one, right?" He asked as his attention shifted to the cowering man that witnessed the insanity that was Wolf and Jake before his eyes, but the old man's beating didn't come due to Jake's intervention. "That's enough, Wolf." After grabbing the contract and Haneul scampering to Wolf's side in a flurry while stepping over unconscious bodies, Jake gave some words of wisdom to Jaeryeong who simply thought, 'Those two are no pushovers. Unless the executives stepped in...no one might be able to go against these guys.'
---------------------------------------------------------

"Wolf?" Haneul asked as Jake interested in her presence asked, "Is she your girlfriend or something, Wolf?" Her face went red as Wolf glared at Jake, "No, but give her that kind of stare again and I'll make sure you go back to F/n in bloody pieces." Dragging Haneul away from the orange-haired teen who had given an amused look to Wolf's reaction, a call came for him soon after with his girlfriend shouting worriedly after hearing he'd been fighting after the situation escalated. 'I'll make it up to her later.' Jake thought as he remembered how Wolf the crazy bastard acted when that strangely colored girl was around, 'If that keeps up, he might actually learn some restraint for once. Might keep him out of trouble for a bit too, well trouble outside of Union business that is.'
---------------------------------------------------------
Yeouinaru
---------------------------------------------------------

"Is there anything I can help you with, Mr. Song?" A woman with r/c hair and r/l hair asked, as Donald eyed her with interest since she looked similar to the dragon that had caught his heart, but also some one he forgot and buried in his heart. "No, not at the moment. Ms. L/n, please escort them out as our meeting has concluded." The old man told her to which she nodded, "Yes, sir." As she escorted them out the woman told Donald, "My name is R/s/n (Reader sister name) L/n. Please stop bothering my younger sister, Y/n." (Technically this is just another character that readers can use as themselves for the story because this character gets shipped with Donald.)

After they parted with her Donald began recounting her physical features which were blue eyes and h/c hair, she was possibly in her late twenties, a good figure with great intelligence, and tactical from what he could see. 'If my heart weren't already so taken with Y/n, I would've fallen for her sister first.' He tapped his rings and fiddled with them, unable to get the image of his angel out of his mind despite it having been a long time since he last saw her, so why is he seeing R/s/n when he thinks of her? After returning to where his next engagement was, his first priority was to figure out how to deal with Cheongang successfully and efficiently, with minimal losses. 'That should work, but the only wild card is Jimmy's ego and if it can fuel his rage long enough for him to beat his opponent.'