19

A/n: Webtoon's Ch. Part of 21 and all of Ch. 22 and Ch. 23 combined.
---------------------------------------------------------

Gray, A/Y/n and Eugene make it to the back gate, turning the corner they overhear two guys talking, "Damn. It's been a while, since we got to see Jimmy in action like this."

Eugene terrified by their uniforms thinks, 'That's Yoosun High's uniform...what's are Yoosun students doing all the way over here...?'

Gray on the other hand notices the bag one of the guy's is holding, 'Her bag...' he looks around for Phillip, 'Is Phillip Kim not here?'

A/Y/n walks up to the guy holding her bag with Gray. "Wha... the hell are you staring at? Go on, fuck off." The guy holding the bag tells them.

"Hand over the bag." Gray states, and the guy exclaims, "This...? ...! Oh. Could you be the mo'fo that messed up Helmet?" He starts mocking Gray, "Damn... for real? I knew Hemlet wasn't shit, but he's really getting whooped by twigs like you, huh...?"

Bonking the top of Gray's head with his chin, "That's a no for the bag by the way. Also, listen, you vertically challenged bitch. Think for two seconds before you open your little mouth. You really thought I'd just hand it over if you asked? Get a! Fucking! Grip!"

"Is your jaw made of titanium?" Gray asks suddenly, before he can respond, Gray leans forward and headbutts the guy in his chin. Before the guy can retaliate, A/Y/n lands a hard up close kick to his stomach.

Eugene watches shocked, thinking, 'Gaahh! Can't you two just act a little accordingly to how you look? 😖'

The guy stumbles backwards into the crowded space, and Jimmy asks Jack, "What's wrong with him?" Falling onto his back, the bag flies out of the guy's hand, landing by Jimmy's feet.

"Man, I thought I told you to hold on to it." Jimmy states picking up the bag, "Did some heroes make their entrance or something?"

All of his lackeys watch as Gray and A/Y/n's heads round the corner.
---------------------------------------------------------
Narrator pov
---------------------------------------------------------

Gray's head is seen before Y/n's, and she hears Jimmy say, "Wow, that was really impressive. Who are ya? Is this your bag? You really look nothing like I imagined."
---------------------------------------------------------

Gerard, Alex, and Ben think, 'Gray Yeon...!!' Gray thinks, 'What is going on here...?'

"Jimmy Bae. I thought you came here for me. Why don't you focus on that?" Ben states.

Jimmy replies, "No can do. This fucker's responsible for our beloved Helmet's disappearance. And he also crushed that idiot's jaw."

Tossing the bag up onto the incinerator, he says, "That's why, I can't just let this dickhead walk. You can go get that yourself when we're done here. I'm feeling real pissed, for multiple reasons today - and that's why I decided. I'ma have to kill everyone here, right now."

He adds, "Just. Like. This. All of you as a package." All of a sudden, clapping is heard.
---------------------------------------------------------
Alternate Your pov
---------------------------------------------------------

I clapped and walked out saying, "Are you sure you can beat me? Even after what happened at the pool hall?" I taunted Jimmy who froze and shook in fear, grabbing his arms.

Pushing back his fear, Jimmy charged at me readying a kick, still to afraid to use his arms. "Try harder!!" I yelled and slammed a pressure point in his left leg after avoiding his kick.