Ch. 11

"Ayo- class five, champ- what's with the intensity in your eyes?" Teddy asked, as Y/n took out her glasses hankerchief that she hardly used, and starts drying Gray off. "Hold still, Gray." She told him almost scolding him, since he was moving his head to talk to the jerks.

"Hey- I heard you're just an absolute warrior." Teddy tells him. He gives a smug look and says, "Better stop acting cocky overtaking a pushover like Colton." He adds, "It shouldn't be long,"

As Y/n puts her hankerchief away, Teddy shouts, "Before one of us decides to pay the other a visit." He finishes, "You understand?"

Y/n growing increasingly annoyed with Teddy tells him off, "Can you just get the fuck out of here? You're a nuisance." She glares at him after telling him off and it spooks him a little.

Gray on the other hand simply looks at him and remembers, he'd seen him somewhere before.

Gray's Thoughts and Memory:

[I've seen him before.]

[Earlier this semester, in the cafeteria.]

[Colton Choi, always in his element in our class, acting cocky.]

Colton holds his tray with his lackey following him, he curses, "Always these fucking plants." He looks up to see Teddy in his seat.

"I'll be sitting here." Teddy tells him, and Colton thinks, 'Teddy Jin from class one?' Teddy gives a wary look to Colton saying, "What's with the face?" He adds, "You got a problem?"

Colton backs down like a small puppy saying, "No...you can sit there...."

[That fool was so scared that he couldn't even look him in the eyes.]

Gray and Y/n watched from their seat, though Y/n was more interested in her food than the sight that played out in front of them.

[I wasn't ever interested in their hierarchy.]

[I just found it absurd that Colton Choi who acted like a king in our classroom,]

[Was acting so subservient.]

Gray's Thoughts and Memory: End.

The bell rang, and Y/n tried her best, but Gray's head was still kind of damp. "Welp- there's the bell." Teddy adds, "You must be feeling sticky. Don't forget to wash off what's left before class, he he he."

Gray thought, 'So it continues. Fucking cockroaches.' Y/n asked, "I did my best to dry it Gray, though we will need to stop at a bathroom before class." He only nods in response to her statement and drags her by the arm to a bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, Gray washes off the remaining coke and Y/n dry his head off the best she can, "That should do it." She said and stopped rubbing his head with the paper towels she had found.
---------------------------------------------------------
Classroom: 1-5 [Narrator pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

Eugene sat thinking, 'Why are they so late from going out to dump the trash? Are they mad at me? Should I have gone instead?' He keeps worrying but looks up as the door opened and revealed a slightly damp Gray walking in followed by Y/n who was holding the trash can.

As soon as she sat down Y/n rummaged in her bag for her spare towel she brought for when, she'd spill water on herself when she was on cleaning duty or just being clumsy during lunch. Eugene on the other hand was thinking, 'Huh? Why...is he so wet...? Did.....'