Ch. 16

---------------------------------------------------------
Key: A/Y/n: Alternate Your name(pick an alternative name)
---------------------------------------------------------

Gray simply just looks at him, gripping Y/n's bag and Teddy continues, "I haven't even gotten started yet. What's wrong? You want to go right now?" He smiles saying, "If that's the case, go ahead and bring your ass up here, bitch."

Teddy looks down at Gray, and neither moves, both silently daring each other to make a move. The tension between them, however, was scaring poor Eugene to the point where he wanted to turn tail and run back into the classroom.

While the silent standoff between the two continued, Eugene watched thinking, 'I did see this calculated bullying continuing, ever since Philip Kim got tangled in this, but... Teddy Jin seems to be another piece of his scheme...'

'It's like everyday is moments away from a shit storm...' Eugene thinks, watching the scene before him, with curiosity and fear. 'I did I have to leave the classroom?!' He complained out of fear in his mind.
---------------------------------------------------------
Stairwell [Narrator pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

'My heart starts to pound. Beat fear and rage pile inside of me.' Gray thinks, and all of a sudden, he charges at Teddy. Gray throws a punch, but Teddy kicks him in his chest and he falls down.

Is what would've happened had that not been Gray picturing how the current situation would play out first.

'What I'd like to do is, run up there right now and crush that arrogant face of his.' Gray thinks as he squeezes the strap on Y/n's bag, 'But, if I choose to act now, I would be at a disadvantage, both positionally and psychologically.'

Staring at them he strategizes, 'It's Reckless to charge at an enemy that's already ready and in position. Whether consciously or subconsciously, Teddy Jin is aware of this, and baiting me. It's needless for me to get wrapped up in Jin's plan, and initiate a disadvantageous fight. The choice must be made upon hard reason exclusively, without any pet emotions considered. This isn't the right time.'

Gray grits his teeth and walks away he thinks, 'I only start a winning fight.'

Teddy and Chad watch him leave, "Huh?" Chad remarks, as Teddy replies, "Would you look at that...he's pussyin' out, scared shitless. Heheheheh."

"He must have used his head. Probably figured he'd be embarrassed and beaten to a pulp. Well, that was boring. Let's hit the roof for some smokes. Heh heh." Chad says, and Teddy answers, "He he. You got it."

As Gray walks near Eugene, said person says, "You made the right choice to keep it in, Gray... I don't take care of all this..." Gray notices the swollen area on Eugene's head as he says, "Sorry about your backpack...I should've stopped them from taking it, to the end...."

"Eugene, there's no need to apologize. I'm fine." As Gray walks away he says, "You should go see the nurse. Your face is all puffed up." Eugene realizes as  Gray walks away, 'That was the first time Gray called me by my name...feels odd...'
---------------------------------------------------------
Classroom: 1-5 [Alternate Your pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

My eyes opened, and instead of seeing someone covered in blood cowering or refusing to cower in fear below me, I saw a classroom and lots of fluorescent lighting. Wait, what?

'Why would she switch with me now......? We usually switch when she's been fighting against someone for too long...' lifting my head, I noticed a blank test answer paper was below it on my desk.