60: Face the Music

The punch sounded with a sickening crack as Donald's eyes flew open in surprise, the light turning off after due to the battered state of the repaired box, showing the crowd Donald on his knees with blood on his cheek and coming from his nose and mouth. Gray kicking Donald hard in his injured arm as he kicked the fallen blonde around, playing a bloody game of soccer with his body as Donald fell on his face. Getting up after find the strength and telling Gray, "How did you solve it, White Mamba?" Charging him ruthlessly, Donald gained the upper hand as he wondered how Gray solved the final math equation he submitted as a test for him, pushing past the pain and acting like Y/n as he honed in on his target despite all his injuries and struck. Thinking himself as he struck Gray with his left arm, 'White Mamba, all of your predictions are wrong.' Felling Gray to the ground as Y/n was forced to watch, but a strange feeling fell over Donald as he wracked his brain while stoically standing in the after math, trying to figure out why Gray off the most intense impression compared to his past opponents. As well as what drove Gray to do what he did, what caused him to walk the path he was on and why he didn't turn back. 

Deciding to let Eunjang off instead of conquering the school, Jimmy expressing annoyance that they didn't at least make Wolf kneel, Donald sitting on a bench after the battle ended and looking at the window while thinking. Meanwhile, Y/n was frantically checking over gray as they walked away with the gang, Ben saying he'd treat them all to udon and to forget what the consequences would be, to enjoy the feeling of freshness they all had after the conflict resolved. Leaving to enjoy their night as Donald delivered news to his followers, "The Union, will be disbanded for a while." He added as the shock sunk in to his organization, "Any activities under the Union name, will cease indefinitely for the time being. Until I give the order to do so." Kingsley protested but Donald told him, "I'm serious, Kingsley. Please don't question me again." His assistant was furious and confused, but fumed to himself, as he cast his gaze downward.

Delivering the news to everyone as he saw Jake send Dean off first, Jimmy remarking about his boss's spontaneity with some attitude as he departed with Jack, Their leader telling Kingsley to take care of the debts he created accordingly for him. One of which was to go to Daehyeon but Jake made him give it to Dean instead. "We're gonna rest for a while, because I need to clear my mind too." Donald told Jake as he stayed behind to hear what Kingsley wanted to say, telling Donald to call him when he's ready as he shuffled off, Jake telling Kingsley that deep inside...Donald wanted someone to stop him. "There isn't anyone who can do that right now, and he won't stop until he can't climb anymore. At this point, he's gone too far." Jake nodded and remembered the display that Gray and his friends put on, 'At some point, those guys will also...no ...definitely be able to take Donald down.' 

Donald sat on the bench longer as some of his enemies surrounded him, laughing as he realized they were there. Like a cheetah to a seemingly wounded prey. "Miles Joo...how stupid are you?" Donald turned to face him, "I'm going to cripple you for life this time." Quickly taking out the guys Myles brought with him, blood splattered everywhere as Donald calmly went through them, mentioning that Myles knew better than anyone what kind of life he had. Having dealt with some jobs that involved people from Donald's past when he joined up with him in middle school, "I too, will stop here out of consideration for our old friendship." Myles fell on his ass as he tried to register what Donald said before he left, but could only blubber that he was a monster. That monster looking at the chocolate bar he had in his pocket, remembering one of the last ones of the same brand he received from his mother, eating a tiny piece as he walked into the night.

=============================================

WEAK HERO: LAST ONE | READ IT ON WEBTOON!

(I'm using manhuascan.io to write this because the official release isnt at 261 eps)