Ch. 15

Gray sat on the bus alone, since one of Y/n's friends from her old high school picked her up unexpectedly. He gazed at the contents of the bag and thought, 'This is...just like, them...' he remembered how he had gotten the bag.
---------------------------------------------------------
Inside/Outside of Eunjang [Narrator pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

Voices can be heard from from inside classroom 1-5, "Looks like we're done with cleaning our designated areas, too!" Another voise says, "And homeroom said we could go!"

Gray walks out of Eunjang with Y/n, but a car pulls up and Y/n's friend F/n throws her inside, and it drives off leaving Gray alone.

Eugene walks out and notices the marker on Gray's uniform, he says, "That's not gonna come off easily..." he notices a drug store nearby and thinks, '! The miscellaneous knowledge I've accumulated from delivering bread for many years.'

"Hey- Gray!" Euegene called out to him, and caught up, out of breath. "This..." he holds out the bag, "The market doesn't wash out with just laundry detergent..." he adds, "I have 'experience' with this kind of stuff you know, so... he he..."

Eugene realizes what he said might've been a bit rude, so he says, "Oh, I'm sorry! I hope I didn't make you angry."

Eugene adds, "Anyway, if you use those two products, it should wash out mostly, so... I'll make sure to come early tomorrow, see you then!" He runs off, and heads home.
---------------------------------------------------------
Cafe Touche [Your pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

I sat in a cafe, with my friend F/n sitting across from me. "So why did you take me here? You haven't done something like this since elementary school." I say, and she replies, " I just moved back so of course I want to see my best friend. I also heard that you're hanging out with Gray again. What's up with that?"

Sighing I reply, "You're still into your gossip I see. Also for your information, Gray is my friend. I met him when I transferred to a different middle school after the Carrionil incident."

F/n gives a creepy fangirl smile saying, "So you two have tragic history together? And you still hang out?" She squeals and says, "You and him are now my OTP!"

Giving a 😐 face, and I say, "We don't like each other like that, so I don't know where you're getting that from. Also, he doesn't know about my condition yet."

"He doesn't know?!" She yells out drawing all the other patrons attention to us.

"Yes, he doesn't know, and honestly I'm afraid to tell him, after all, that other me isn't exactly the friendliest person." I say, running my hand through my hair.

Holding my hands she says, "If he's really your friend, he'll accept the other you too. Even if the other you is the embodiment of sadism and torture."

Pulling my hands away I reply, "You know the other me isn't that bad...it's not like she likes the torturing others part, it's just something she's picked up that comes in handy."

F/n says, "Yeah...okay whatever you say, I guess. Now I'm about ready to get out of here, I kinda wanna go to your house now." She finishes, giving me her classic puppy dog eyes.

"You're only saying that because my mom's an excellent cook, but okay fine we can go to my house." I answer, giving into the power of her puppy dog eyes.

"Yay!!" She shouts, grabbing my arm after paying the bill. I get chucked into her car again and driven off to my own house.
---------------------------------------------------------
Outside/Inside Alex's House [Narrator pov]
---------------------------------------------------------
Ben rings Alex's doorbell, no one answers, and Ben asks to no one, "He's really not home, either?"
---------------------------------------------------------