25

"Why, hello there, Ms. L/n and Mr. Ahn the two lovely dovey fuckers - did you really think it was a good time to eat?" Oswald mocks them then raises his hand stating, "How can I help you two? I have just the thing."

Stephen's confused look changes to one of terror and Y/n simply went expressionless once again. Oswald's hand missed Stephen's face and slapped Y/n's hard.

Oswald was determined to get a terrified reaction from her, but her expressionless face didn't leave or change as he slapped her.

"Your friend, Stephanie here is terrified, so you should be too. Now make that face of yours for me, sweetheart." Oswald states using the pet name bitterly, annoyed he wasn't getting his desired reaction.

"What happened to all the shit you were talking behind my back? You forget how to talk sweetheart?" Oswald taunts her, and slaps her face once more, her expression unchanging.

[Looking back,]

[Bryce was a natural schemer.]

[The feelings Bryce Oh had for them,]

[His admiration turned to jealousy,]

[His jealousy to hostility,]

[And his hostility to contempt.]

Bryce whispers something to Oswald, and he keeps whispering as Stephen makes sure Y/n's okay.

[Lies became facts,]

Oswald becomes surprised by what Bryce tells him, and keeps listening to him.

[And without even the chance to object, or prove themselves innocent,]

[Stephen and Y/n,]

"You!" Oswald yells and grabs Stephen away from Y/n who though was weak from the day before, still kicked Oswald in his side knocking him back from Stephen.

Oswald gets up and starts slapping her again, she merely takes the strikes for the both of them.

[...became the common enemies among Oswald Yang's gang.]

Oswald releases Y/n and grabs Stephen once more by the hair, "What's wrong- I thought you said you could take me, huh? Should we go right now?"

Oswald taunts Stephen while shaking his head, "You can be at the top of the class in grades if you just put your mind to it, right? So what's the matter? You can become number one in fighting too, if you just, put your, mind to it."

Y/n who was tired from getting hit, heard Oswald mock him, "I believe in you, Stephen Ahn!" Bryce adds in, "I bet he probably got all the answers off Gray Yeon on to get the first place anyway. What a fake piece of shit, he's always been."

As Y/n sat there observing them taunting Stephen, she wanted to fight back, but she didn't know many offense martial arts moves that would help.

Stephen on the other hand, had his head down, and he was fighting with his thoughts.

'Why? Should I even care to say this to Bryce Oh? Why are you trying to take me down? Does anyone that catches your eye, just become your enemy? Why did you involve Y/n? Why are you doing this to us? No one is stepping up this. This question right how could anyone do something so nonsensical and childish? Does Oswald really believe all those lies to be true?'

Stephen finally concluded, 'From the start, all of you and Bryce Oh never even cared what the truth was.' Y/n was getting fed up, she couldn't take it.

'Let....me....out....' a voice in her head sounded, 'I can...help...you...want to...hurt them...right...?' She responded by thinking, 'That's not what I want at all!' The voice didn't respond and she sat there utterly confused as Oswald harrassed them.